Prediction of EHMMBH for new promo out tdy

pak3139 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PROMO TELLS:-

New Promo( IF Written Update)--->Everyone is gathered around outside for Karva Chauth looking at the moon, I didn't catch what Viren said to Jeevika but as he is about to give her water Maanvi faints and everyone is looking at her and shouting her name. Wonder if she is sick or just fainted due to not eating also worried if viren might give her the water coz he's holding the pot with water..

N my PREDICTION ARE:-

if the promo show tht maanvi faint n fal down... n in yestdy espi u seen maanvi coffing.. n she got problm n thn i think she will go hospitl n but virat will said she don't faint just telling us... but whn they went to hospitl thn truth wil comes out tht maanvi having problm within her body

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Noo i dont want Manvi to be ill nd all Serious nd Moody...she is the jaan of our show!!! Im sad if ur predictions come true:(
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Promo shows that jeevika cares about manvi more than anything in this world and ready to do anything for her, PH started showing glimps of jeevis sacrifises in future or hw ll viren support jeevika to support her sister in future. I dont want too see manvi ill and all
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
really don wanna c maanvii suffering,...may b c is feeling sick so c faints!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Jyo-

Promo shows that jeevika cares about manvi more than anything in this world and ready to do anything for her, PH started showing glimps of jeevis sacrifises in future or hw ll viren support jeevika to support her sister in future. I dont want too see manvi ill and all

Same here, I believe they won't get married after their roka. Because of Maanvi's illness, Jeevika won't be ready to get married and leave her sister suffering.

Damn, I won't want to see this track.

It will show JeeVi missing each other but cannot get together since Maanvi needs Jeevika the most.
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think this is the start of the sickness track. I dont think the marriage will be delayed.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG OKAY ! this new Promo just givin me weird idea's πŸ˜• ! 
Imagine Viren was ABOUT to break Jeevika's Fast buh Manvi Fainted main time n thn in hurry imagine Viren just Breaks Manvi's Fast πŸ˜• !! 

This is givin me loads confusion πŸ˜• ! 

buh NO i dont want anythin to happen to Manvi :( !! even tho i love JeeVi the Most Buh they r my Awesome 4some <3 
widout Manvi this show πŸ˜• ? 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

OMG OKAY ! this new Promo just givin me weird idea'sπŸ˜•!

Imagine Viren was ABOUT to break Jeevika's Fast buh Manvi Fainted main time n thn in hurry imagine Viren just Breaks Manvi's FastπŸ˜•!!

This is givin me loads confusionπŸ˜•!

buh NO i dont want anythin to happen to Manvi :( !! even tho i love JeeVi the Most Buh they r my Awesome 4some <3
widout Manvi this show πŸ˜• ?

Same here I've a feeling too...hope viren doesntt do that but virat
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Millerrr88

Same here I've a feeling too...hope viren doesntt do that but virat

ya lets hope πŸ˜• !! buh Argh Cinevista !! Can we trust them πŸ˜• !
Imagine they xchange the Couples 😲 !! πŸ˜• 
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG...i hope they don't any plans to pair up manvi n viren...i like jeevika n viren pair. the story is going so beautiful n it's a lovely show. i hope CVs do justice to it.