Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pak3139

pak3139

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
PROMO TELLS:-

New Promo( IF Written Update)--->Everyone is gathered around outside for Karva Chauth looking at the moon, I didn't catch what Viren said to Jeevika but as he is about to give her water Maanvi faints and everyone is looking at her and shouting her name. Wonder if she is sick or just fainted due to not eating also worried if viren might give her the water coz he's holding the pot with water..

N my PREDICTION ARE:-

if the promo show tht maanvi faint n fal down... n in yestdy espi u seen maanvi coffing.. n she got problm n thn i think she will go hospitl n but virat will said she don't faint just telling us... but whn they went to hospitl thn truth wil comes out tht maanvi having problm within her body

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddyRach-dc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction of EHMMBH for new promo out tdy" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Noo i dont want Manvi to be ill nd all Serious nd Moody...she is the jaan of our show!!! Im sad if ur predictions come true:(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khanget_jasneetRach-dcsonia_koolkhan

-Jyo-

Goldie

-Jyo-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Promo shows that jeevika cares about manvi more than anything in this world and ready to do anything for her, PH started showing glimps of jeevis sacrifises in future or hw ll viren support jeevika to support her sister in future. I dont want too see manvi ill and all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

get_jasneet

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
really don wanna c maanvii suffering,...may b c is feeling sick so c faints!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jyo-

Promo shows that jeevika cares about manvi more than anything in this world and ready to do anything for her, PH started showing glimps of jeevis sacrifises in future or hw ll viren support jeevika to support her sister in future. I dont want too see manvi ill and all

Same here, I believe they won't get married after their roka. Because of Maanvi's illness, Jeevika won't be ready to get married and leave her sister suffering.

Damn, I won't want to see this track.

It will show JeeVi missing each other but cannot get together since Maanvi needs Jeevika the most.

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I dont think this is the start of the sickness track. I dont think the marriage will be delayed.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
OMG OKAY ! this new Promo just givin me weird idea's Confused ! 
Imagine Viren was ABOUT to break Jeevika's Fast buh Manvi Fainted main time n thn in hurry imagine Viren just Breaks Manvi's Fast Confused !! 

This is givin me loads confusion Confused ! 

buh NO i dont want anythin to happen to Manvi :( !! even tho i love JeeVi the Most Buh they r my Awesome 4some <3 
widout Manvi this show Confused

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

OMG OKAY ! this new Promo just givin me weird idea'sConfused!
Imagine Viren was ABOUT to break Jeevika's Fast buh Manvi Fainted main time n thn in hurry imagine Viren just Breaks Manvi's FastConfused!!

This is givin me loads confusionConfused!

buh NO i dont want anythin to happen to Manvi :( !! even tho i love JeeVi the Most Buh they r my Awesome 4some <3
widout Manvi this show Confused ?

Same here I've a feeling too...hope viren doesntt do that but virat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.