Congo shongo to Radha and Melz for emerging onto the hot-spot this week
now it's time to get started with the most important part .. questions
1. What is your favourite time of the day?
2. What is your least favourite time of the day?
3. What do you love about South Indian movies?
4. What do you dislike about South Indian movies?
5. Is there any movie from another language you wish to be remade into the South industry?
6. Do you want a South movie to be made into another language (apart from other South languages) ?
7. Are there any books that you would want to get adapted into a movie (any language) ?
And for some stupidity
8. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?
9. Why do banks leave the door(s) wide open, but the pen(s) chained to the desk?
10. If an orange is an orange, why isn't a lime called a green, while a lemon a yellow?
11. Why is the sky blue? the grass green?
12. Cartoons describe the water to be blue. Why?
Rate the following pair on a scale of 1-10:
15. soft drinks
16. hard drinks
17. cotton candy
now for some controversies
Choose between the following :
19. MGR or Sivaji Ganesan ?
20. Rajnikanth or Kamal Haasan ?
21. Vijay or Surya ?
22. Vijay or AJith ?
24. Ajith or Surya ?
25. Ajith or Vikram ?
26. Surya or Karthi ?
27. Surya or Dhanush ?
29. Vadivelu or Vivek?
30. Vadivelu or Santhanam ?
31. Vivek or Santhananm ?
back to questions (stupidity) :
28. Why is the crow black ?
29. Why are some trees tall ?
30. If all the world's a stage, where do the audience sit?
31. If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it called a success ?
32. Why is Greenland called Greenland, when it's white and covered in ice?
33. Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if it comes from cocoa beans, and all beans a are vegetable ?
34. If a fork were made of gold, would it still be considered a silverware ?
35. If money doesn't grown on trees, why do banks have branches ?
these will be it for now .. i'll be back if i can think of more