Sensational South

Diwali Dhamaka Motw - All IFians Come In! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanmelonieMP_Radhasahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diwali Dhamaka Motw - All IFians Come In! (Page 6)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JakeR

@the girls.. First set of Qs.. Answer saperately... Ok?
Chef, I can assure you, right now, Melz is sleeping ROFL!  I bet she is dreaming about answering MOTW quesitons in her dream ROFL.  So here are my answers.  Sorry for the delay Embarrassed.

Define the Following...(FYI give definition) <be Stephen Hawkings here>
Unfortunately, I can't be the great Stephen Hawkings Embarrassed, but I shall do it in my style Tongue.

1. Cockroach - A specimen found in abudance at Chef Jake's Kitchen.  These Anthropods belong to the order of Blattaria and consist of many species!  Given that the name Cock, refers to a roaster, and roach, is a type of fish.  Chef Jake, while going grocery shopping wanted to purchase life Cock and Roach, and mistakingly brought these types of insects to his work place ROFL ROFL
NOTE: If you are afraid of Cockroach, please stay away from Chef Jakes' restaurant ROFL

2. Kabab - A Persian dish adapted by many other countries that provides a variety of meet and/ or tofu.  At Chef Jake's kitchen, you can find more Cockroach Kebab (cockroach on skewer) more than real meet Confused.

3. Twitter - (a)  A person who teases, insults and or taunts another LOLLOL.   (b) A social network that allows for the interaction between popular personalities and their fan followings Big smile.

4. Iceberg - Gradually frozen fresh water in large pieces surrounded by saltwater. Aahaana and I broke a huge piece of iceberg to become friends Tongue.

5. Boyfriend - a Friend who is a male.

6. Moderator - In my dictionary, Moderator is anyone (not just pertaining to IF LOL) who is unbiased, reasonable and understanding while ensuring everything runs smoothly Embarrassed

7. Tom and Jerry - Radha the cat, and Aahana the mouse.

8. MP_Radha - Aahana's Mappu LOL
9. Aahana - Radha's Pappu LOL

10. JakeR - World renowed Chef, who makes special cockroach dishes ROFL

The definition should be in more than one line and less than 10. Answer all Tongue

Done done done.. chef... now let me wash my hands, since i had to type about cockroaches ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanmeloniegreenleaf007Rafeal.avivakirksahi.

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanmelonieMP_RadhaRafeal.sahi.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Cockroaches are really tasty. In germany they serve cockroach tikka which is a kind of kabab dish. You must taste it Radhs.. Big smile

for recipe contact chef Jake offcourse ROFL
This diwali cockroack ke naam... Cheers.. *clank..clank..crack* uh..u broke my crock-ery Angry Now wash all dishes in my kitchen ROFL

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

TASK: PRETEND THAT YOU ARE MARRIED TO POWER STAR DR. SREENIVASAN AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Questions 1: What quality in your will Power Star like the most?

Question 2: Where did you first meet Power Star Sreenivasan?

Question 3: You are writing a love letter to Power Star Sreenivasan... (Minimum of 10 lines )

Questions 4 : After you marry Power Star Sreenivasan, what gift would you expect from him?

Question 5 : Where do you want to go for your honey moon with Power Star Sreenivasan?

Question 6 : Do you want your children to be like you or power star?

Question 7 : After your marriage, What woudl you do when Power Star slaps you?

Question 8: What kind of movie you like to watch with your husband Power Star?

Question 9: How would you show your love to your huband Power Star?

Question  10:  What Songs you would like to romance with our Power Star Sreenivasan?

a) Partha Muthal Naalai from Vettaiyadi Vilaiyaadi

b) Vaarayo Varayyo from Adhavan

C) Enadhuyire from Bheema

D) Manipaaya from Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya

E) Onra Renda Aasaigal from Kaakha Kaakha

F) Mummy Daddy I want a love marriage - Wilbnur Sargunaraj

Question 11: What song you would like to dance with Power Star Sreenivasan ?

a) Yemmadi Aathadi from Vallavan

b) Evan di Unna Pethan from Vaanam

c) Kalasalla from Osthi

d) Vaadi Vaadi en Cute Pondatti from Osthi

E) Sapida Vaada from Kuthu

F) Meow Meow from Kanthaswamy

Edited by Ravi. - 22 October 2011 at 11:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanalaipayutheymelonieMP_RadhaRafeal.avivakirk

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneyLimeUsha

my task for you two:

not a hard one...Wink

"oorulae pathu pathunanju friends vachukuravan ellam santhoshamaa irrukuraan...orae oru friend-ae vachikuttu naan padura avastae irrukae..." - translation - "guys who have 10-15 friends are living happily but with just one friend the torture i'm feeling is..." 

write a story based on this one line - no more than 500 words max please...but you can make the story as short as you want... 

This was the most quickest one for me ROFL... here we go (No offense meant to anyone Tongue)

Once upon a time there lived a boy named, Ravi. He aspired to be a great scientist, a doctorate, and an actor!  However, no matter how much he tried to befriend school and studies, he failed miserably, since they were poles apart.  He was totally shattered and would often utter "Padippa vaa vaa nnu sonna varava povuthu."  One day, a boy in his class told Ravi about an aspiring star in their town.  Ravi felt that rather than waiting for love cupid to strike between him and studies, he was going to try his luck in the field of research.  He was a determined boy now, who felt that nothing was impossible.  He told himself that he could also get the Doctorate degree by his sheer hard work.

He began to pull all-nighters researching about the aspiring star.  Yes, his research was all about this aspiring star and his field, which happened to be Cinema.  With not so much information about this aspiring star out in the grape wine, Ravi decided to dedicate his time to follow kodambakkam.  One by one, he taught himself the A, B C's of Cinema, and joined many clubs on the internet.  One fine day, on March 11 2011, he came across a site named, India-forums.com.  He saw the 500 000 + members and thought majority of them were males, but surprisingly most of them turned out to be of the opposite gender.  It took him months, till one fine day, he was put on the hot seat and he began to befriend all the members.  Everyone became his 'Akka'!  He even called those who were younger to him, as Akka ROFL ROFL ROFL, till he found out they were younger than him.  But day by day, his witty yet silly/ leg pulling comments increased.  Nevertheless, everyone accepted him as their own brother, but never failed to utter "oorulae pathu pathunanju friends vachukuravan ellam santhoshamaa irrukuraan...orae oru friend-ae vachikuttu naan padura avastae irrukae."  After all, this one boy was enough to drive them crazy.  Ravi was thrilled by their sisterly affection, and at the same time he worked hard and achieved his goals!  He has completed his masters at researching the aspiring star, none other than Power Star, Sreenivasan.  He proudly told his sisters that he would soon complete his PhD and become a Power Star in the near future. 

Yes indeed… there can be many friends, but only a few give you equal amount of fun-filled moments and torturous moment.  Ravi sure falls in the latter category!

The End

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanalaipayutheymeloniePrinsesse.SuviRafeal.harith25sahi.

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
All the best Radha and Melu

You both are doing great Hug

My questions for both of you Wink

Rate yourself on a scale from 1-5 ...5 being the most and 1 being the least.

Hot tempered:

Patient:

Happy go lucky:

Mean

Strong

Daring:

Friendly:

Adventurous:

Flirt:

Helping::

Dominating:

Optimistic:

Pessimistic:

Possessive:

Angry:

Shy:

Self conscious:

Fashionable:

What would you do if you wake up one morning and become

A dog:

A donkey:

A lion:

Karan Johar:

Ranbir Kapoor:

Suriya:

Vivek:

A. R. Rahman:

Jyothika:

Melu Wink:

Ekta Kapoor:

Rakhi Sawant:

More to follow Evil Smile

lavanyazhopper_oceanMP_RadhaRafeal.sahi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.