Sensational South

Diwali Dhamaka Motw - All IFians Come In! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanalavanyazmelonieMP_Radhasahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diwali Dhamaka Motw - All IFians Come In! (Page 3)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
  @Neha - waiting for your post to be unreservedLOL

@Mel - expected the unexpected from us twoROFL

@Herhem -Wait for a surprise FF from us two after DiwaliTongue and we will be waiting for your taskLOL

@ lavanya - just 2 verses is enough daLOL

@Jake - my instant reaction - "I don't eat pigs" so Jake the chef should cook up something elseTongueLOLLOL

@Visha_Dhami - we are waiting for your Qs  maLOL

@Usha - you need to come prepared va to grill usShockedROFL

@Ava ji - you cracked me upROFL ROFL  Since the forum is super hot, we have chilled it down with ice cubesLOLLOL

and to last but not least...

Shugs...omg...you gave me pleasant SURPRISE by turning up here yaarHug Hug I didn't expected this and SMANKCU meri shaggy dadaHug You revealed your mysterious avatar today hein...ROFL 

Edited by Aahaana - 20 October 2011 at 6:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz-VishaD---Divzfan--meloniealaipayutheysahi.Rafeal.harith25avivakirk

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyone!  Since I tend to miss out personal PMs and or comments, am going to make sure I reply everyone on this thread ROFL one at a time Tongue

@ Ravi: Those monkey emoticons are so apt for you bro ROFL ROFL And yes, before 2008 November 17th, we both knew we existed ROFL but she thought I was too stuck up and reserved, while I honestly was scared of this Viewbie named meli then ROFL.  The funny thing was My colleges from University who knew about IF, also knew meli by the name ROFL ROFL... So i guess it was meant to be ROFL for us to break the ice and hit  it off Tongue

@ Hoppu: ROFL eggjactly daa ROFL we will manage!  1st thing, many of those questions we have already answered, so if we wanted we can simply copy paste from the previous one ROFL and then secondly many are going to be away during holiday naa, so we will be spared ROFL

@ Neha: Please baby gal, Grill Melissa **** ROFL and spare moi Cool... if not ... I shall tell you your punishment view PM ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz-VishaD-meloniealaipayutheysahi.Rafeal.harith25

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@ Mel: Babez we agreed because we know many will be away during this week, especially our crazy gang from other sections ROFLROFLROFLROFL So only we opted to take this chance ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Harzu: I shall do the 'Mokkai' FF fairly soon hun, but since you asked for it, I shall pull your legs the most ROFLROFLROFL

@ Lavz: ROFLROFL Yesterday night, Ravi referred to you as Vanvanya akka ROFLROFLROFL... I found that name so cute ROFLROFLROFL... and thanks daa Embarrassed... and with regards to translation poem, ROFLROFL anything is fine... b/c we've a secret way of getting things done ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazalaipayutheymelonieRafeal.harith25sahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
@ Jake: Chef We feel great to be on the receiving end Cool, MAINLY BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TO EAT YOUR COOKING  ROFLROFLROFLROFL... I just feel bad for those who visit www.chefjake@grillingcorner.org  ROFLROFLROFLROFLCool

@ Shaguu Bhai Shocked is that you baby? ShockedShocked OMG this is the golden moment Cool Our beloved shaggu bhai posted on IF just for the two of us Embarrassed... we are honoured babes Embarrassed... and you are soo cute... what to do, you know we belong to the workaholic group on MSN ROFLROFLROFL that virus named kaam is contagious.. it will infect anyone who befriends a workaholic (cough our LM) ROFLROFLROFL...  but jokes apart, thanks so much baby Hug... am so happy you will not grill us.. I know what sort of questions  you can capable of throwing so am glad indeed ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

@ Visha: thanks so much hun Embarrassed

lavanyaz-VishaD-meloniealaipayutheysahi.Rafeal.avivakirk

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@Usha:  We are prepared daa ROFL you can shoot your questions.. ROFL  anytime you are prepared to grill us daa ROFL

@Avi :  Don't you feel great you share the same country as moi ROFL ROFL so you could go up on the hot chari from this hot forum sometimes soon too naa ROFL ROFL but can you believe you bravely agreed to do this ROFL

lavanyazalaipayutheymelonieRafeal.avivakirksahi.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@the girls.. First set of Qs.. Answer saperately... Ok?

Define the Following...(FYI give definition) <be Stephen Hawkings here>

1. Cockroach
2. Kabab
3. Twitter
4. Iceberg
5. Boyfriend
6. Moderator
7. Tom and Jerry
8. MP_Radha
9. Aahana
10. JakeR

The definition should be in more than one line and less than 10. Answer all Tongue

AahaanalavanyazalaipayutheymelonieMP_Radhaharith25

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Actually your task is to give 15 variety or set of your sontha mokkai kavithaigal ROFLROFLROFL

Example:
5 manikku bus
Atha vitta miss
Ipo naan aga poren esssuuu

Naan patha ponnu Sheela
Avala patha piragu kudichan Cola
Naan ipo Veeda poren Peela

RULES
THE KAVITHAI SHOULD NOT BE BRILLIANT AND THE KAVITHAI HAVE TO BE MOKKAI
NO SUTTA KAVITHAI ONLY YOUR OWN KAVITHAI

ENJOY MY QUESTION ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Aahaanalavanyaz-VishaD-alaipayutheymelonieMP_Radhaharith25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.