Sensational South

Diwali Dhamaka Motw - All IFians Come In! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Missing

The Kabab duos are missing. Anyone who happens to spot them are required to report to the nearest thread available.

The pics of above mentioned are given below:

Idle MP_Radha

MP_RadhaMemeber ScrapMember SlambookMember Testimonial

I-F Crazy Creatives

Idle Aahaana

Channel Moderator

AahaanaMemeber ScrapMember SlambookMember Testimonial

IF General Sections

Thank you

Chef Jake

SS Forum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazMP_Radhaavivakirksahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diwali Dhamaka Motw - All IFians Come In! (Page 18)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Jake, Preeto, and Lavz, hugsss sorry guys, am currently out of town... had to get so much done last week, and hence couldn't finish the remainder.. i promise to finish the rest within a week time, though am not officially back till two weeks from now... thanks guysss hugsss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazmeloniesahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Jake's CM question reply; here we go:

My Dear Chickdren,

I, an aspiring Paalutician (paal = milk, whic replaces first part of politician), would like to make a chattni/ saambhar... eehh chee.. I mean a speech Silly.   Born and brought up in.. Geek (erm) ... I'm saree, I have become a Ghajini in a nimite (minute).   It is all to be blamed on my Chef Jake, who cooks nerve wrecking grills CryCryCry.  What to do!  What to do!  I'm sure you too suffer from same problem, haina?  So if you make me the CM, I will make sure to replace Chef Jake with an even better griller PartyPartyParty.  Every where you go, I will make sure you get the proper grill!  So please vote for me..!!  I vow to give you free food for thought =D.

With Best Regards,
C for Chicken.. T for Thalaichu..

P.S. please do not be fooled by the best griller, its none other than MOTW griller ROFL.  Am sure it would be more yummy than a real chicken grill ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirksahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JakeR

Next Qs for Radha

You are Lady Gaga... Tell us what all you did to become a rockstar...(Only comicLOL)

To put it in simple words, I become a rock (Stone like) Star, after eating Chef Jake's grill at ChefJake.com LOLLOL.  It gives you these blunderful ideas that makes you want to spit it out.  And surprisingly I became an overnight star, when i was at Chef Jake's grill.. and the consequence as a result of having Chef Jake's blunderful food.. made me who I am Approve

p.s. no offense meant ROFL just for fun!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Hello to my 2 Beautiful People here

1stly Happy Diwali to you and all others hereHug and Congratulations for being on the Hot Seat
Preeto baby HugHugHug I miss you so much!  Will talk to you on MSN properly when am back in town  HugHugHug.

Now getting back to my Questions. Before that i have to say i hate IF. I types a long questionaire for u too and when i posted it ... it said ErrorAngry i mean srsly...this is being meanieAngry So am doing it all over again.
awwwHugHugHug sorry i took forever to replay.. you know naa.. what i was going through Cry

Write 2 sentences each for below people
Shruti(GM) - my wonderful LM ROFL my pyaari momma who loves to spoil us and teach us the meaning of dedication by pulling all nighters... she is caring n loving and even prayed for us at the temple Embarrassed Hug
Shagun - our pyaari shagun bhai ROFL who also shows us what creativity is and is a cutie pie.. caring n loving Hug
Avani - our jalabi bhai ROFL ROFL  whenever we are down she is the one to go to and she will make us laugh Embarrassed.  Such a caring and always makes sure we are safe and sound Embarrassed.Hug
Gagan -Hugmy sweetie gaggu daddu... she is an awesome sis and she has been there for me whenever i needed someone strongly Embarrassed and i can't wait till our christmas party Hug
Ravjot - Kaamchor nikaami ROFL sleeping gal ROFL anime addict ROFL ROFL cute n sweet gal Hug who surpries me everytime i log into msn with a "Radha Shocked" emoticon ROFL
Mango - Mannuuu... she is our juicy mango who listens to us when it comes to studies ROFL, actually she gets scared whenever we tell her to study hard ROFL.. she is a great friend Hug.. can't wait to meet her in person 
 Gurprit - HugGoppuuu.. my little behen... she is a very sweet loving caring person... just love her to bits Hug... can't wait to meet her next year
PD - Priya Di is our Di .. she is caring loving and helpful... hopefully soon we can all meet up on msn along with Jotty who dissappeared Angry...
Melli - Meli is a balli is a palli is my chelli ROFL ROFL she is like my soul mate friend ROFL
Radha - LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
there two sentence about radha done too ROFL
If you had to invite 10 ppl of IF to home who would it be and why?
None ROFL ROFL i will go visit them outside or take em out but not at home ROFL since can't make much noise ROFL at home

Some rapid Fires now
Tea/Coffee  - Spicy Coffee (not caffein in it)
Day/Night - night
Black/White - white
Me /Gagan - LOLLOLLOLLOL Pregan LOLLOLLOL
Shruti/Shagun - Shagruti LOLLOL
FB/IF  - IF
Big/Small - small
Normal/Member/DT Member - Normal LOLLOLLOL

Compare the below people to some Cartoon Characters
Shruti(GM) - Jasmine
Shagun - Donald Duck ROFL
Avani - Sultan ROFL ROFL
Gagan - Priincess Jasmine ROFL
Ravjot - Aurora Tongue sleeping beauty ROFL
Mango - winnie da Pooh  Tongue
Gurprit - Tweetie
PD - Snow White
Melli - Jerry
Radha - Tom
Preeti - Cindrella

Caption the below pics
http://i.imgur.com/hEi3u.jpg

awww you looking chooo chweettt

http://i.imgur.com/kiOMI.gif

uhhh i feel like having some KFC Confused anybody there??

http://i.imgur.com/c3l9g.jpg

ooo.. My lady love isn't here to play baseball with me Ouch..

Name 10 of your all time Fav Movies
So many LOLLOL

Just to name some south indian ones

1. Vinnai thaandi varuvaya
2. Kaakaa Kaakaa
3. Mouna Ragam
4. Singam
5. Ghilli
6. Mugavari
7. Thenali
8. chandramuki
9. subramaniya puram
10. Mangaatha

list goes on and on LOLLOL

Which are the shows you would wanna see back on-screen?
Rayil Sneham a show from back in the days in tamil and also Friends LOL

Are my Questions irritating you?
not really baby ROFL

How did you land on IF?
Well I happen to watch a tamil serial named Anjali.. i searched and came across IF and MELI LOLLOLLOL she seemed like a strict principle so i didn't join till this tamil serial named Kadhalikka neramillai happened which i was crazy about till they killed the show in less than 3 months LOLLOL

10 people on IF who are most close to you?
you know the answer to this baby ROFL

Your Most fav possession?
my family Tongue

Caption this
http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313442_10150885943670061_211722020060_21302938_1762308886_n.jpg

Gal: does this pic look like me Embarrassed boy: uhhh sure ConfusedBig smile...

Which is the last movie you watched?
7 aam arivu at the theatre

SRK/Salman/Aamir < Choose One
LOLLOLLOL Uh Oh
After choosing 1 from the above^^^ write 10 sentence stating why u ignored the other 2?ROFL

Uh oh... the reason why i chose.. even I dont' know.. i've become a ghajini for real ROFLROFL so once i recover i'll come back to this baby

Do you want me to come again?
yeah plz when i got back on the hot seat next year ROFL

avivakirksahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanyaz

http://cdn.content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002043F.gif

Hopefully, here comes my last set of Q's!!

I think they are now daa ROFL

:::HOW OFTEN:::

How often do you splurge on food? whenever i crave for something

How often do you seek mom's/dad's assistance per day? daily LOL

How often do you nap/sleep on weekends? barely ever

How often do you PM? LOLLOLLOLalways i guess LOLLOL

How often do you log into IF? normally am logged in while working.. its been like this since i became masters LOLLOL

How often do you feel you are not rested even after long hours of sleep? esp on days i sleep longer than 7 hours Ouch

How often do you feel angst in general? whenever circumstances require me to LOLLOL

How often do you feel enthusiastic? always always

How often do you feel inability to finish tasks?  I make sure to complete them on time to ensure i dont' feel stressed LOLLOL 

How often do you walk in and out of the rooms?  depends where am.. if i find a comfy room i will sit there and eat there too LOLLOL 

How often do you pick mobile phones to see a miss call/text message?  everyday LOLLOL

How often do you listen to songs?  daily

:::DO YOU:::

Do you have the extra burst of energy to stay for long hours as and when needed?  Yes, esp when i have to work on friends' birthdays LOLLOLLOL or to finish working on something  

Do you love keep doing something or the other?  Yup.. or rather something new.. but love to keep myself occupied always

Do you watch many TV soaps everyday?  NNNOOO LOLLOL

:::The highest speed you drove ::: -
125 Km/ hr LOLLOL went over by 25 but it was safer LOL

:::Caption the following in a funny manner:::

Hi, what are you looking at Geek.. you see I am addicted to books.. or rather in love with it.. so i always keep many such stacks and read Stern Smile

Second tiger: eh muthazhagi.. adiyee azhagi... thirumbhi thaan paakarathaam Wink
First tiger: Confused lovesu?
ROFL

:::Find the celebrity in the illusion:::

For Radha:

super starrrStarStar

Cute teddy to Radha and Meli for being MOTW and answering so patiently!!

YAYAYAYAA AM DONE ALL THE SETS WOOHOO ROFL

avivakirksahi.

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MP_Radhasahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Am glad Chef Jake isn't here ROFL ROFL when he comes back, he should be happy to note that i completed all my sets and most importantly note the fact that we are done our MOTW ROFL

avivakirksahi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.