Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Y
how do you girls feel to be on the receiving end? like that Cute teddy...oops..piggy in the pic?

will be back to grill and make you both the best BBQ of Diwali 2011

Chef Jake
Masterchef India-forums

[email protected] 🤣
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

OMG :D

Since i got this link i had to show up 2 of my most fav ppl
on the hot seat... Seriously well deserved indeed Congrats Radha and Mel love u both u both r indeed rockstars and in the most dedicated ppl who do love to work and put in extra efforts hatts off 2 both of u👏

And since i log inon once in a blue moon i wont grill u but i had
2 b here to SURPRISE 2 of u Love u both hun have a rocking Week:)😳

Luv,

Shagun😳😳😳
Edited by sweet_shagun - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations to Radha and Aahana. Can't wait to start the grilling session and it so happens is Diwali Special. Will be back with my questions 😉
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
will come back with my questions...😛
till then prepare...🤣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hopper's set about Melz 😛! 

THAT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE 🤣 🤣 🤣

one thing u wish u could go back in time to change?
September 11, 2001, which changed many things on earth!

what advise would u give to your younger self if u could go back in time?
Never take things for granted!  Always cherish what you have and do not be greedy and expect more!

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

fav. movie?

Many movies!!  Every good realistic movie is her favorite! 

secret wish/desire?
Be Mrs. Damon 🤣 🤣

favourite occasion?
Diwali/ Deepavali/ New Year especially when her great uncle/ aunt come over and spent with family!

in your family u are closest to?
Moi 😎, since I get to hear every secret, more than her parents or siblings 🤣 be it about IF or real life.  But then of course Daddu (uncle) and Bhaiyya (Annathai) are closed to her.  Its just sad she is always fuming out at my Ara 😕. 

one thing u wish u could change about yourself?
Sleeping late nights, which makes her sick 😡

one quality u really like about yourself?
Frankness and open minded! Honesty, straightforwardness, hardworking, fun- loving all of these aspects make up my Lady Billa 😛. 

if you found out that u were going to die tomorrow, and u had 24 hours left to live, what would u do in that time?
Adopt two kids and pamper them as much as possible 😎

if god gave u only wish, what would it be (it cant be for more wishes)?
Make this world free of JEALOUS, RUTHLESS, Power hungry people 😎.  Life will be all the more good!

what type of books do u like to read?
Fiction and detective/ thriller ⭐️

how many people live with u in ur family? 
😭😭 This quesiton will make her sad... b/c there used to be so many 😭.. but they all had to go to other places 😭.. but around 2 years back, Mom, Dad, Sis, herself and her cousin bro... but now... Bro is back in town too 😎, while cousin bro had to go to another place.  Then now she has her Pa and Pa over (great uncle and aunt) 😛.

any bad habits?
 Just cut down on serials due to jr MI's taunts (that is moi 😆). 

name of your kindergarten teacher?
She never rememered anything that happened before the age of 7 😕. 

favourite grade?
Surely University 😎 since that is when we hit it off 🤣
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Your nicknames:  Radha, Aishu, Aish,  Mappz (only me who calles her that😈), Minnie,  MI, Pundit ji,  MP, LK, Radhu, Radhz, Da di , Stefan, Sasha, chunni munni, ponamma, sorna akka 😆, Tissue,   Radha di
Who named you and the meaning of your name? My  periyappa and periyamma aka her parents😳

Whare are you from? Pure Tamil (patchai Thamizhachee
) Canadian babe😎 (very shy to speak in tamil tho😳)

Describe yourself in 5 words.
Honesty, straightforward, fun-loved, smart and hard worker

Your favourite type of flowers are:

lily and i will convert her to like orchid😳 😆

What do you hate eating?

fatty, oily unhealthy food😛  (all of you should take tips from her how to be healthy)😆

Your favourite hobby?

IFing (moderating and CC), msn chatting, songs, reading good fan fictions of her fav jodi AK😳, shopping, movies, jhok noks with moi😛,  meet up with friends , cooking, experimental with her photo shop and most importantly helping poeple with their homework

What time is it now?  Its her evening now 5 pm.

Your favourite colour?  Blue, baby pink, black, 

Your favourite alphabet? P, M and S😳

ur favourite chocolate?  kinder surprise ( she want toy, surprised and excitement😆)

You go to sleep at... before 1 am😛

You wake up at... from 7-9 am😳

Your favourite gift was... life (Gods gift😛) ,  soon to be her gify from annathai , her new blackberry notebook , iphone and moi  😎 😆

Your favourite month...december😛 

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks Ravi! I can't believe my eyes! Both of them agreed?????? Cool Ravi and good job!👏 Hats off to u...
Two sisters from two  cold countries on a hot forum!!!😉😃😃 Happy Grilling time Radha and Melissa!😃😃😉
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
  @Neha - waiting for your post to be unreserved😆

@Mel - expected the unexpected from us two🤣

@Herhem -Wait for a surprise FF from us two after Diwali😛 and we will be waiting for your task😆

@ lavanya - just 2 verses is enough da😆

@Jake - my instant reaction - "I don't eat pigs" so Jake the chef should cook up something else😛😆😆

@Visha_Dhami - we are waiting for your Qs  ma😆

@Usha - you need to come prepared va to grill us😲🤣

@Ava ji - you cracked me up🤣 🤣  Since the forum is super hot, we have chilled it down with ice cubes😆😆

and to last but not least...

Shugs...omg...you gave me pleasant SURPRISE by turning up here yaar🤗 🤗 I didn't expected this and SMANKCU meri shaggy dada🤗 You revealed your mysterious avatar today hein...🤣 

Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Thanks everyone!  Since I tend to miss out personal PMs and or comments, am going to make sure I reply everyone on this thread 🤣 one at a time 😛

@ Ravi: Those monkey emoticons are so apt for you bro 🤣 🤣 And yes, before 2008 November 17th, we both knew we existed 🤣 but she thought I was too stuck up and reserved, while I honestly was scared of this Viewbie named meli then 🤣.  The funny thing was My colleges from University who knew about IF, also knew meli by the name 🤣 🤣... So i guess it was meant to be 🤣 for us to break the ice and hit  it off 😛

@ Hoppu: 🤣 eggjactly daa 🤣 we will manage!  1st thing, many of those questions we have already answered, so if we wanted we can simply copy paste from the previous one 🤣 and then secondly many are going to be away during holiday naa, so we will be spared 🤣

@ Neha: Please baby gal, Grill Melissa **** 🤣 and spare moi 😎... if not ... I shall tell you your punishment view PM 🤣

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
@ Mel: Babez we agreed because we know many will be away during this week, especially our crazy gang from other sections 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So only we opted to take this chance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Harzu: I shall do the 'Mokkai' FF fairly soon hun, but since you asked for it, I shall pull your legs the most 🤣🤣🤣

@ Lavz: 🤣🤣 Yesterday night, Ravi referred to you as Vanvanya akka 🤣🤣🤣... I found that name so cute 🤣🤣🤣... and thanks daa 😳... and with regards to translation poem, 🤣🤣 anything is fine... b/c we've a secret way of getting things done 🤣🤣🤣