Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal & sidhi's love scene!!!!!!

nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‰ watching  couple of episode i'm just wondering... what kind of love scene would b... very intense... hot...๐Ÿ˜ฒ..romantic i just really want to see their eye contact and the way he will touch her...๐Ÿ˜ OR thier first huggg๐Ÿ˜Š want to see sidhi's reaction too when Kunal will touch her. also want to see first time they both will confess to eachother๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's too early to show that kind of love between SiNal. I am sure at some point they will show it, but for now I liked these light moments they are sharing which are going to eventually lead to all that you have mentioned. 

But whenever, they will fall in love (no rush), it will be wonderful. Right now, I can not imagine Sameer Soni doing those love scenes may be because I have never seen him in romantic role before. In all the movies or shows, he has done character roles. Nonetheless, I am sure he will do a great job in romatic genera as well. 
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nigahlad

๐Ÿ˜‰ watching  couple of episode i'm just wondering... what kind of love scene would b... very intense... hot...๐Ÿ˜ฒ..romantic i just really want to see their eye contact and the way he will touch her...๐Ÿ˜ OR thier first huggg๐Ÿ˜Š want to see sidhi's reaction too when Kunal will touch her. also want to see first time they both will confess to eachother๐Ÿ˜

me too awaiting for that...by the way what happen in yesterday epi?...who tied sdddhi's blouse?๐Ÿ˜• ...in that scene the way kunal asked her ' kyun gol gol ghum rahi ho? kuch chuparahi ho kya? firse chot lag gaye kya?... 'then the way he wide opend his mouth... i was like...๐Ÿคฃ

that scene was too gud๐Ÿ˜ณ...but incomplete...๐Ÿ˜”
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SiNal got married in awkward situation n that too without any liking for each other,it takes time for them to be comfortable with each other(which is slowly starting),fall for one another n then only we can expect confessions/romantic moments btw them.right now its too early.

@shumi even i thought that seema is already in car n kunal himself has to tie the dori but they ended it abruptly.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nigahlad

yaar its too early to dream about Kunal loving Siddhi or vice versa...

first they have to forget their past and i dont think Kunal will try to imagine Siddhi as his wife...

he is treating her as Anands love still and he respects her...

even Siddhi too she loves Anand... Kunal taking place of Anands place in Siddhis heart is like unimaginable...

let them become friends first... and understand each other...

but it was good to see Kunal is ready to take the responsibility of Siddhi so early...

just withinn a 3-4 days of the marriage kunal has changed...

wait to watch,...๐Ÿ˜‰