Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

A two minute scene that was packed with concern, hesitation, his final words and a sizzling lingering look filled with love.

After the small talk with his mum usually he would walk away giving Gopi little or no attention, today the change was visible when his heart physically pulled him back. His facial expressions at this moment where one to reckon with as it was here where his personal feelings had to be revealed to his mum in the words he expressed. By asking his mum to give Gopi medication Ahem had shown to her that he is indeed closing the gap with Gopi. His mum knows him so well that she was quick to put two and two together. She looked at Gopi then at him only to purse her lips to avoid her happiness on her face. Heart of hearts Koki watched her son's heart melt with love for her vahu.

He had spoken with much concern and love to his mum that made Gopi look up at him. When his mum moved away from earshot he told her like a loving and caring husband to take care of herself. Her face lit up with a smile acknowledging his comment whilst his look radiated love to her.

With this he has moved a step closer to Gopi. What used to be just shared between them mainly in their bedroom is now seen by his mum. This was his way of letting his mum know that he is taking his responsibility as a husband seriously. How will the rest of the day pan out? Will he call during the day to check on her? Will he return much earlier than expected? Will he insist the floor is not the appropriate place to sleep on?

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsiri2006rsshreeSwethu.AamiraWilsongmjudvchiksavviJammonaSha...sukriaNsHu_tEjPaL_Precious_-neela-rsk16sandyukSriBevertaniksNilu.DasuniShaunSANihira-fan-Anaya-NazmaJll-Shilpa-ll-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: my love" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AamiraWilson

AamiraWilson

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

A two minute scene that was packed with concern, hesitation, his final words and a sizzling lingering look filled with love.

After the small talk with his mum usually he would walk away giving Gopi little or no attention, today the change was visible when his heart physically pulled him back. His facial expressions at this moment where one to reckon with as it was here where his personal feelings had to be revealed to his mum in the words he expressed. By asking his mum to give Gopi medication Ahem had shown to her that he is indeed closing the gap with Gopi. His mum knows him so well that she was quick to put two and two together. She looked at Gopi then at him only to purse her lips to avoid her happiness on her face. Heart of hearts Koki watched her son's heart melt with love for her vahu.

He had spoken with much concern and love to his mum that made Gopi look up at him. When his mum moved away from earshot he told her like a loving and caring husband to take care of herself. Her face lit up with a smile acknowledging his comment whilst his look radiated love to her.

With this he has moved a step closer to Gopi. What used to be just shared between them mainly in their bedroom is now seen by his mum. This was his way of letting his mum know that he is taking his responsibility as a husband seriously. How will the rest of the day pan out? Will he call during the day to check on her? Will he return much earlier than expected? Will he insist the floor is not the appropriate place to sleep on?

WOW! U did it again. Amazing!Clap Very in depth analysis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Loved the post Swasthi.

Ok my prediction is by Friday we will see him asking her to sleep on bed. Lets see if it comes true. I have a feeling it would be Friday, because the CVs will want lot of viewers on Monday, for the morning after scene so to speak.

He was very caring and loving husband today, and yes finally even his mom know this. Good going Ahemji, now looking forward to more.

I hope he does call to check on her and also comes home early too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree-neela-sukrieverswasthiNihira-fan

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
was waitin for ur post on gohem :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Lovely post! Finally Ahem has revealed that he does care about Gopi to someone else. The fact that he has aske dhis mum to take care of Gopi has shown that he is now ready to accept her as his wife. He was a little hesitant at first because Ahem is shy in nature.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree_Precious_-neela-sukriNihira-fanswasthill-Shilpa-ll

aNsHu_tEjPaL

Goldie

aNsHu_tEjPaL

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! described it beautifully...i have to go see the scene again lolll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_swasthi

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
A great analysis Swasthi!!
It was a short scene but it showed so much!! Ahem has really come on in the past few weeks!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_swasthitaniksll-Shilpa-ll

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
well swasthi.. after talking to u through pm gave me a relief 
well back to this... 
fantastic analysis..
loved it

it was unexpected to see his concern today for me.. he told his mother about giving gopi medicine for the cold. The face reaction on gopis face was worth it. Koki face was great to see. It was like she hid that smirk, as it was like she knew his son was changing finally due to gopi love ..I am just waiting just like u all are, for that day to come where aham will tell gopi to sleep with him on the bed like any other hubby wife does, and waiting for that day where rashi exposure comes out. i am glad its going the opposite now. Jigar is aham place, and aham in jiagrs place..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_Nihira-fanswasthitaniks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top