Cosmic ordering and manifestation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

since a few months I have been reading about cosmic ordering and manifesting something in the Univers. My question is : Are cosmic ordering and manifestations the same?
I found that at cosmic ordering its good to visualize your wish daily but in manifesting its your choice. Thats why I thought maybe it has the same steps or it is the same but you can choose whether to let go or visualize the outcome.

I never saw a topic about this on IF so I thought maybe its interesting to discuss.shareStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeauBlue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cosmic ordering and manifestation" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ah can you explain a bit more as to what it really means ?
Is it prayers or mind concentrating on what it wants etc?

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

It is concentrating the mind on what you really want.
For e.g. I want  long hair..I then meditate and visualize myself getting long hair. After visualization forget about this but thank the universe(or god) that your wish is on its way.
I have tried this once and it worked but nowadays I am not sure so I asked this question.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I just found out that both are quite the same. With cosmic ordering you just forget about your wishes and with manifestation you keep thinking about your wishes daily.

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

It is concentrating the mind on what you really want.
For e.g. I want  long hair..I then meditate and visualize myself getting long hair. After visualization forget about this but thank the universe(or god) that your wish is on its way.
I have tried this once and it worked but nowadays I am not sure so I asked this question.
yup I have heard this being a success one for manyWink

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
True. They often say be careful what you wish for.
Wrong wishes may sometimes put us into trouble too.

Sometimes what we get is also karma related. If we have good karma, then several things we wish for can be more easily got.

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

True. They often say be careful what you wish for.
Wrong wishes may sometimes put us into trouble too.

Sometimes what we get is also karma related. If we have good karma, then several things we wish for can be more easily got.

I was also thinking about karma and I heard that giving donations will fulfill your desire faster. Only you should not donate only to get your desire but do it with your heart.

BeauBlue

BeauBlue

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Superb Post , I'm total interested in this !
Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.