Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends!
We've only had small Gohem scenes this week so far, and we only have two more episodes left for this week.
There has been many speculations on the forum on whether Ahem will ask Gopi to sleep on the bed or not.

My questions is how many of you think that by Friday we will be granted our biggest wish and Ahem will ask Gopi to sleep on the bed.

If he does, how will each of you react?

This is not a poll, just a post to see how the members will react if the wish is granted.

I will start with myself.

Let's see if it happens, the first thing I will do is pass out. No worries because I will be at work, plenty of doctors, nurses and oxygen available.😆
After I recover I will open a bottle of the best Champagne and celebrate, you all are welcome to join me.
Since this will happen on a Friday, for rest of the weekend I will pester the members by speculating on how they should wake up on Monday morning. 😛😛😛

So tell me friends how will you be celebrating!
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
I don't think she will be there by Friday.

But if it did happen I think I'd go round handing out mithai!! Once I'd got over the shock and rewatched the scenes a thousand times!!
no i dont think it will happen this friday may be next week...

if it happens i will repeatatively see the whole scene atleast 100 times till i make myself believe it is really fact not my dream...
Well, I might be wrong here but I have a  pretty strong feeling it is gonna take place this week. Perhaps next episode. Yes, it will. I feel so optimistic. Dunno why but my heart says so.
I am optimistic.

If not her sleeping on the bed but him taking a step in the right direction and closing the gap I will be celebrating.

So Shilpa raising a glass this Friday - count me in.
U guys could be right abt her moving to the bed by ftiday as this week we saw very little of gohem so maybe cvs are saving it for the last episode of the week . I know if it does happen I may die of shock ,once the shock wears off , I will sit with a huge box of chocolates and watch that scene over and over again until mondays epi
omg!!! it will wonderful if we can get a scene like that...i am already dreaming of it!!!
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I don't think she will be there by Friday.

But if it did happen I think I'd go round handing out mithai!! Once I'd got over the shock and rewatched the scenes a thousand times!!

Nazma think positive. Lets break it down a bit. Last Friday, we felt as though we were granted a huge disappointment, but it was all good, so I am hoping they make us real happy this Friday.
Day is not over yet, so lets say first half of tomorrow will be taken up with Rashi and her dream and so on and so for...we may even get Kinjle and greedy Urmi. Then it will be evening time, they will all be home, Gopi's cold is still the same, we may get a small scene of him being concern. So may be he will start thinking about it.
Friday we will see more of RaJi, but it will be night time, so a bedroom scene for both couple, but less time will be spent on RaJi, since they've shown enough of them this week, so I am hoping more time with Ahem and sick Gopi, and finally him breaking down and asking her to sleep on the bed. Question is will it end there or will we actually see them sleep on the bed together?

I am all for the Mithai and rewatching the scene over and over.👍🏼
Originally posted by bhavya

no i dont think it will happen this friday may be next week...

if it happens i will repeatatively see the whole scene atleast 100 times till i make myself believe it is really fact not my dream...

bhavya, lets keep our hopes up and keep our fingers crossed. I think it might happen.

Me too will be watching the scene over and over. And thank god that this is my weekend off.
Originally posted by Madvoot

Well, I might be wrong here but I have a  pretty strong feeling it is gonna take place this week. Perhaps next episode. Yes, it will. I feel so optimistic. Dunno why but my heart says so.

I like your optimism, I too have a feeling that this Friday's episode will be very special.

So how will you celebrate if it happens?

Another OS?