Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

all in the jungle...in 1 night..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shtl_l

IF-Dazzler

shtl_l

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
as  per the plot all r in jungle.i think pia might b attacked in jungle or maybe pia will help haseena to b escaped...abhay will b in jungle to find portion,jeh will b there to stop abhay, haseena will escape the prison in jungle...then dipanita and T already there...mayb to help abhay alina also will come in jungle...i think this week and next week will b full one night of fighting of supernaturals...is werewolf track coming to an end...i think this time pia will know about jeh being ww...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39lizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "all in the jungle...in 1 night.." in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
haha maybe it goes that way...in the past pkyek have shown quite a few episodes for 1 day/night

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.