Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dream Of Sandhya was One Episode Long

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
This show is great but one whole episode was dedicated to a Dream today..dream confrontation was so detailed it took 20 minutes and looked so real and when it was revealed that its a dream It disappointed the viewers a bit. Hope in future creatives wont show such long details of dream. It was a filler episode to add too much drama. But future episodes will surely be great like before. 

Hope next they won't show dream of Suraj and Sandhya happily celebrating diwali together for 2 episodes then Suraj suddenly realises he was dreaming.Wink

Edited by desikudi2008 - 19 October 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rupal_mahi_mIsHeZ.x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dream Of Sandhya was One Episode Long" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.  The confrontation was nice and everything revealed including her dream and I thought, oh CVs!! so fast...but then LOLLOLLOL 

LOLThere is indeed a diwali dream scene coming up as per SBS.  Hope they make it short and sweet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
yes I thought for the first time a show has such fast paced confrontation where the female lead had guts to tell everything even to her loud saas..but sadly it was just a dream.

So next will be Maha Dream Diwali Episode 1 hour special..Suraj and Sandhya light crackers together. Suraj feeds her sweets and they dance to bollywood numbers till they fall in love. Then Suraj asks whats Sandhyas dream..She says it's to become an IPS Officer. Immediately Bhabho hears this and shouts at Sandhya. Suraj makes Bhabho understand that a brave police bahu will make them proud. Bhabho instantly agrees and Sandhya passes the exams and become IPS Officer within few minutes. But Sandhya realises suddenly that it's just a dream. She realises If she becomes IPS so fast show wont have much drama.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rupaltinatartari

Rupal

IF-Dazzler

Rupal

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I think this whole week dedicated to Dream sequences.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i agree with you dearBig smile... i was joting down the main pointsConfused and after writing everything i had to put A DREAM in a big boxLOL.. that seemed so real to meConfused.. i dont know why did the CVs spent so much time on one dream?????Shocked usually a dream is about 30 secs-1 minErmm.. i wonder what are they upto lolSleepy

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
lolx...
nice post!!
yup looks like dreams n dreams conquering DABH.
sandhya shud sue her bro 4 dng this wid her

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.