IPKKND Help Desk #2: ALL QUESTIONS HERE!

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Friends 🤗

Please post your questions regarding the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Here. And someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible.

Link to previous Help Desk:
IPKKND Help Desk #1

Thank You
IPKKND Development Team.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haloween thumbnail
hey...can anyone please post written update for today...Thnkx!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Am I suppose to say 'Congratulations' on the new help desk?

@haloween: Sabi (prettyfulwishes) is the updater for today and 'am sure she'll be posting it at the earliest to her convenience. Just give her some time😳
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys.
Now days I am having trouble finding the written updates... Since they are not sticky or The title doesnt say that it's an update topic.
Can anyone pls help me locate today's update( oct 24th)? Thanks in advance.

Ooops. Didn't see the earlier comment above mine. But I am still trying to locate the update.
Can someone pls make the update topics sticky like they used to. Thanks guys for ur hard work. We really appreciate it. Edited by dhrashtee - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for the new Help dusk :)

This is one my fav place on the forum :$ ( I know weird) 

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know that updaters need some time to update it properly but I am full day in on Monday so I come home very late and I never find the update for Monday :( it's always late. Usually it's done on Tuesday. I can understand the problem but it will be really helpful if the updated update on the same day :) thanks
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: x-Sundas-x

I know that updaters need some time to update it properly but I am full day in on Monday so I come home very late and I never find the update for Monday :( it's always late. Usually it's done on Tuesday. I can understand the problem but it will be really helpful if the updated update on the same day :) thanks

Like said above, it may take the updater some time to write as it does take a lot of time and effort. They try their best to get them to us as fast as possible.
However, starting today, there is a thread that has been for everyone's convenience where members do live updates randomly. Check for members' updates there in the meanwhile.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1929012
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ArHi4ever

Thanx so much for ur help... jst one more thing where do u post it...? I mean do u have make a new post or post to some specific place like creation gallery?

thanx again :)
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CharmingAngel7

@ArHi4ever

Thanx so much for ur help... jst one more thing where do u post it...? I mean do u have make a new post or post to some specific place like creation gallery?

thanx again :)

That is up to you, dear. You should definitely post it in the creation gallery so that it's easier for everyone to see. If you are going to make more VMs, then you can also create a new post and make it your own personalized VM gallery so that all your VMs/creations are in one thread.
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

That is up to you, dear. You should definitely post it in the creation gallery so that it's easier for everyone to see. If you are going to make more VMs, then you can also create a new post and make it your own personalized VM gallery so that all your VMs/creations are in one thread.

Ok thanx a lot :D