Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Picture perfect scene

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Today's episode was better than yesterday. I must say each episode is better than the previous one. It was so sweet, so family-oriented. And the best scene was according to me the picture perfect scene - 4 of them sitting on the sofa. Manvi and Virat on the side of their respective sibling. This scene showed us the understanding, compatibility, love between the siblings and it also showed how comfortable they are with each other. They make a good family - Jeevi and VirMan. They know inside and out of their siblings... I really loved this scene. And Jeevika was not shy while conveying her feelings to Viren about jhumka.
Other thing to mention is that Virat saw Manan standing upstairs and he brushed away his thought thinking how can Manan be here. But there is somebody who saw him on the roka day so in future if Manan does something wrong, Virat is there.
And how cute Manvi Virat are. Their relationship is turning from sour to friendship - very cute. Love this pair as they bring raunak on the screen. Siblings but so opposite to each other and their pairing to the girls complements them. - JeeVi (shy, sober, family-oriented, introvert but still romantic) and VirMan (naughty, fun loving, daring, family oriented, extroverts)... WOW.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpashreeccbm_lover2cute4u_22sparkling-starBhavyaRedyVirika-KryRankelowna16guessimgreatlamsOYesSheDidmasinchristiandior.sonia_koolkhanMillerrr88xxXSejalXxx-PhoenixD-

Kokila11 IF-Dazzler
Kokila11
Kokila11

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
today's episode was much better than yesterdays episode! Clap
christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you! 

With each passing day the show keeps getting better and better.

I'm desperately looking forward to tomorrow.
sonia_koolkhan IF-Rockerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u.
sparkling-star Senior Member
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Yeep .. Both couples are soo cute...! Embarrassed
Millerrr88 IF-Rockerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i love both pairs...im loving this show more & more...
Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
lovely scene
sruthi_m Senior Member
sruthi_m
sruthi_m

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode today...and enjoying the best of both couples...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index