Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hey all, 

Well , i didnot like one dialogue of sandhya ...

Marriage happens btw ppl whose thinking is same,  dreams are same ...

But contrasting peoples lifes are more interesting even with different dreams and thinking unless they dont rub that on each other ...as when one has difference in opinions they get to see things from another angle other than their owns, ... The ones who thinks the same are boring as they dont see the world or things from different sides and are stuck with one opinion ... and its more like yes Sir , I agree with each other ... same thinking for 24/7 is never a good option 

Couples are those who understand each other, respect each others opinions even after having differences, standing with one another, holding on to each others respects ...

Love 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821p00rnaRitadedhiaChicagoCarole1~*sunshine*~larimel22shri kannansameera_orib2011Amor.ssweety007monika_2691Priya_990_mahi_mIsHeZ.xHi_Friendsarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disagree With Sandhya" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I do think Sandhya probably meant it from her pov, how she thinks a marriage is to be

I dont think she is 100% wrong in what she thinks, but yes like you say contrasting ppl do work, but in ideal thinking that Sandhya has and most ppl have, she isnt wrong to think that as well

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karishcraziekudiRolzzChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
yaar agar dreams same honge n thinking same hongi to life me se maza kahin chala  jayega...marriage me dreams same nahi hote but saathi understanding hona chahiye to 1 dusre ke dreams ko barabar ka maan de 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ssweety007

Goldie

ssweety007

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
agree with you J
everyone will have dreams of their own...but not accepting a person because your dreams dont match is absolute rubbish...it is how we blend the two dreams together which determines the success of a relationship...
Even if the dreams are the same...if one is not able to make little changes for the other...and are at loggerheads with each other, what is the point of having same goals??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey all, 

Well , i didnot like one dialogue of sandhya ...

Marriage happens btw ppl whose thinking is same,  dreams are same ...

But contrasting peoples lifes are more interesting even with different dreams and thinking unless they dont rub that on each other ...as when one has difference in opinions they get to see things from another angle other than their owns, ... The ones who thinks the same are boring as they dont see the world or things from different sides and are stuck with one opinion ... and its more like yes Sir , I agree with each other ... same thinking for 24/7 is never a good option 

Couples are those who understand each other, respect each others opinions even after having differences, standing with one another, holding on to each others respects ...

Love 

Exactly my POV yaarTongue...i mean just because two ppl have different dreams and opinions on some thingsConfusedOuch does not mean that they cant build a solid marriageEmbarrassedTongue...infact in these marriagesEmbarrassed ppl tend to get more accomoadatingEmbarrassed since they see the world from thier own as well as each other point of viewsClapClap...i have seeen such marriages succeedEmbarrassedClapStar...Sandhya married on her own will.ConfusedOuch...i know she was pressurisedAngryAngry but she could have walked out AngryOuchDeador refused SleepySleepyand her brother couldnt have done anythingAngryAngry...she is an adult.OuchConfused...i agree the shock that Sooraj is a halwai is big for herOuchCryCry and her getting doubtsOuchCry and dissapontmentConfused is also ok Confusedbut she should now start thinking logicallySmile and should confess her dreams to SoorajTongue...she should confide in him rather than looking down on himConfused which i think she did todayOuch ...and secondly that dream bit was like
WTH for meOuchOuch ...i mean Sandhya dreams to be an IPS officerConfusedConfused looks down at ppl who dont use dustbins regularlyConfusedOuch...but runs away the moment she is called a thiefOuchConfused...makes similar faces in all situationsLOLLOL and she Dreams of answering back wen a finger is pointed at her parentsDeadDead Goddd.Sleepy...her dream of becoming an IPSOuchConfused is like a child's dream.OuchConfused...a child who says i will become this and thatSmile wen i grow up but the moment he faces even a bit of difficulty the dream withersDeadOuchConfused...and secondly even SoorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassed needs to prove a lotSmile...if he expects Sandhya to respectSmile, love and take care of his physcho familyLOLLOLLOLOuchConfused then he should give the same consideration to Sandhya as wellEmbarrassed otherwise he will look like a hypocriteAngryDead and a spineless person. AngryOuch

Edited by sameera_ori - 19 October 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22b2011monika_2691RupalHi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

angellovergirl

Goldie

angellovergirl

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I also strongly agree with you.
Just because you're different doesn't mean a relationship cant work.
Its love, sacrifice and understading that makes a relationship work.
I believe you can work on these things and once you have it, then you have a solid marriage even if you're two opposite people in every aspect.

I also dont like the way she looks down on sooraj. so what if he is a halwai and didn't study as much as she did.
education is about opening your mind not about retaining massive amounts of knowledge. if she is being so narrow-minded as to look down on someone because their aspiration are different, then I wouldn't call her educated.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011RupalHi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
kya baaat hai jaanemanWink.. bade dhamaakedar topics bana rahi ho roj rojWink.. heheLOL
i completely agree with you dearBig smile.. i think the same that if a couple have the same point of view then they are just stuck with it foreverConfused and there would be no one among them to bring a new perspective in the thought processOuch.. they will be stuck to their mentality no matter how wrong or right they areShocked.. thts why i agree that Opposites AttractEmbarrassed n thts why my HIM is so much unlike me hahaLOL.. great topic sweetnessClap.. keep it upBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
strongly agreed wid u
bt poor sandhya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.