India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Why?.... Because....

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged

I dont see how Armaan could ever justify why he palyed with Jassi's emotions to the extent of telling her lies about him loving her, trusting her when he didn't...... And making her promise of break engagement with Mallika and not having guts to even start telling her about br... of engagement... Wink... I don't see how Armaan could ever justify palying with jassi's emotions and heart and mind....  and making her do the false balance sheets and MAKE her do it by telling her that if you do it then AFTER the meeting I will break my rishta with Mallika..... I don't see any true lover using their love and promise to blackmail someone they claim to love SO much..... I don't see how Armaan could ever justify that Raj made him do it all agaginst Jassi.... And he was not the conspirator as big or even BIGGER than Raj was in fooling Jassi for fake love FOR THE SAKE OF GULMOHER....

And that too most of the times standing very pathetically quiet or dumb when people insulted Jassi in front of him.... I don't see how he could justify his love for her after doing all this to her....  which really has not only any decent but in fact NO explaination!  Ok how can he even feel he could ever get her affections - And this is his excuse - She loves me...... I agree she loved him BEFORE.... That does not mean she still loves him.... She remembers him for every minute because of the pain he has given and not because of her love.... She remembers him because of her trust being broken by him to the large extent..... I don't see anybody loving a person like Armaan after what he done knowingly and with all his brain and mind in sound state! He knew that all along she truely loves him! Still he played with her feelings only to show what real person he is.... Why get her to agree that he loves her and then could never stand by her or find the guts to protect or show his love for Jassi, each and every time, when Mallika comes in front of him and makes him put his tail down!

Purab isnt perfect - in fact he is far from it - but he would never ever have done that to Jassi and her family! - playing with her emotions knowingly.... After knwing she loves Armaan, he left the idea behind to marry Jassi... It was Jassi who again made him beleive that she is ready to move ahead and forget her past mistakes and start a life with him.... Now fair enough you may argue that Purab left her before engagement day but atleast he never put the blaim on anybody else like Armaan did put it on Raj..... He NEVER used the wicked tactics to make Jassi dump him and them look good in people's eye to show that it was not him but it's Jassi who broke the relation..... He atleast never acted the way Armaan did it to Mallika as he very cleverly got her to dump him. Purab atleast was real to Jassi's parents and really respected them and not like Armaan who went to temple to woo Billu with his false acts..... Plus Armaan never respected them otherwise he would not have had guts to show his face to Jassi's parents after how badly he treated their daughter..... Purab claimed nothing but undying love for Jassi and then he did what one would do after knowing Jassi's heart still was with her previous love..... Which is quite logical to me.......

Cannot find any other word to describe Armaan other than sick!  SICK SICK SICK.

I think it is unexcusable.

It does seem disturbing... doesn't it - a 35 year old world wisely man with responsibility to manage a company brought up by his father and uncle.... to do such childish acts with a assistant in his company and then claim it as to have done it for saving his company.... And then claim it to have done it because his friend made him to do it..... Aren't there good ways to save a dying company? Was that the only proper option to save a company by taking wrong advantage of a poor, needy girl?????....

You call dumping her the day of their engagement is a "too bad" act...... But it actually made Jassi a favor that time..... He quietly exited from her life.... She did not even felt it for more than couple of days.... as she was then blind enough to have wrong faith in wrong person i.e. Armaan..... She was not involved in Purab as it was needed to get engage to him..... He did try to tell her but she never gave him a chance to explain in person or over the phone...... So he had to leave JUST a letter.

And Jassi may have always loved Armaan but she never knew the real Armaan.... It was an illusion of a good Armaan that she thought he was..... with whom she fell in love...... I don't think she would have ever loved him if she knew the real face of Armaan from beginning..... And I don't think she should ever forgive Armaan for what he did to her.... It's good that Armaan is realizing that he treated Jassi VERY badly.... But that does not make his crime any less...... Purab leaving Jassi before engagement is not a crime but just a mistake or actually may be a correction for the mistake as Jassi never got involved with him as more than a friend...... So it was a good decision to not go ahead with such a marriage...... But it was sad that Jassi never allowed Purab to make that decision with her by letting him talk to her..... She alway disbeleived him in every thing he did for her......

According to the original BLF track...... Purab didnt even exist.... But who cares... He was there in the Original Jassi drama that I was watching..... Wink

Those who want to see the beautiful BLF story... They have the BLF story to watch..... Please enjoy it..... with english sub-titles..... But I like to watch a drama with Purab in it..... Because I love this character.......

BTW, I do agree that Apporva, the actor, is doing a great job..... And so Purab is not doing a bad job either..... So I love this character.....

Sorry for the looooong post!!! And thanks for reading....

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i fully agree with  you
misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged
eastWink or west     purab is the   bestWink
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

mani !!!!!!!! ....................... you are soooooooooo correct !!!!!!ClapClap

I AM SPEACHLESS !!!!!

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I agree with you on alot of points except the way that Purab exited was a little unkind....but I guess that had more to do with T and D and going on behind the scenes!

I do have another question to ask that has really been bothering me since I started watching the show again this week...is Arman out of Hair gel? or is this the hairstylist means of portraying him as a troubled love lorn man?  well if that's the case it's not working ...I have this unsupressible urge to dive into my tv screen and fix the man's hair!  He's a director of a fashion house ...how many days can he forget his hair gel!Cool
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

I have this unsupressible urge to dive into my tv screen and fix the man's hair! 

LOL Giaa that was too funny. I too had this desire every time I saw him.... But I must agreee he is acting very nice these days.....

BTW, you must see the episode where gundas do some pitaai of Armaan..... I don't remember any other times, him making sure his hair don't come in front of his face.... But this time when he gets hit on his forehead.... it looks like director has made him take care of his hair so that he can show his wound to the public..... So he gathers all his hair and slides them behind so that cameraman can take closer shot of his wound..... That was TOO funny..... LOL

Edited by manimau - 04 March 2005 at 12:01pm
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by giaa

I agree with you on alot of points except the way that Purab exited was a little unkind....but I guess that had more to do with T and D and going on behind the scenes!

I do have another question to ask that has really been bothering me since I started watching the show again this week...is Arman out of Hair gel? or is this the hairstylist means of portraying him as a troubled love lorn man?  well if that's the case it's not working ...I have this unsupressible urge to dive into my tv screen and fix the man's hair!  He's a director of a fashion house ...how many days can he forget his hair gel!Cool

Actually, the hair gel is passe. He's using Flex shampoo and conditioner now. That's what keeps the roots of his hair strong and his hair so vibrant, shining with life and health. I believe Purab has been so impressed with his locks he even mailed him a letter (Purab does do that a lot, dosn't heWink) asking for hair tips. Armaan, sweet and helpful as ever, did respond with some hair-raising ideas. The results of Purab's makeover will be apparent within a month. Unfortunately, by that time, he will have already exited JJKN ... againEvil Smile
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Really great points...I agree, and this is just a drama, but if in reality I find out that person I love made such low comments for me behind my back and cheated me I would never be ableto love that person again.... probably love does not go easily but not respect that person again and won't be willing to get back to him again...i guess even if i still lvoed him i would make my brain over rule my heart... 'coz guess my ego and my feelings are more imp. to me than my what my heart says.. you can't be stupid again and again just 'coz you love that person!! that's not practical.. is it?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index