Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

MemberArticle :- What Will Make KTLK a Success

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Article  written  By  ME  Lekha  Ishwar (-Destiny-) Putting  my   journalistc  writing  skills to a test...Kindly  Bear  with  My  Rambling   My  First  topic  Here

Success  Comes In a   package   Kuch Toh  Log  Kahenge  May be termed as an  Adaptation    of A show   But  it  looks so promising   because  of the  following reasons

Though  I have not seen the     Original  Show      What  seem  Promising is
  1. The  Protagonists ( Mohnish sir  &  Kritika )
 Each of them  have  a strong  Following  that  makes and takes   the  show  One more step towards making   this  show  Work  in favor  of the  TRP  Fight !!  Their  hard work   And  the  Fan's love  for them    Will garner   brownie Points  For this  show 

shanti05 Who has  a  valid  opinion  Says  :-  Also Characters in every show are well etched but audiences need to see some shows with a broader mind set, SONY has always got good concept shows be it JJKN, R.com, KIT, Mahi way , Kismat

These dramas have their own league and depth and they relate a lot to common man and simplicity and so people who have watched SONY earlier will have a mind set to watch its shows so the masses need to also pull themselves to watch the different texture of the shows shown in other channels on GEC KTLH is an adaptation of Pakistani serials which are quite intense and have a lot of depth so for people to see the depth in serials which I know SONY always caters to should come and watch these shows and get closer to reality with some convincing charactrers and actors playing the role.. 
( As   Quoted By  Fellow  Member@ http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1923859 )

With the   Sparking of intrest as the  story line progresses  will    Conquer  The   TRP  Fight  that  goes  on  ..   
SONY has always got good concept shows   :-    With   every new  show made by  Sony   The concept   Touches  People's hearts  .. What More  Is  Required   With  Celebrity's  Hard work and
Touch  The  Lives  of the  common Man ??  

Through  Discussions 
The  Show  will get   Across  to   Many  More  viewers Through  the   Word Of  Mouth  Embarrassed

Shows  Like KTLK  must be  Made more  Often  ,  Giving a  strong and deep   Story line  for  the  Youth  to   see and  think about ...

This  According  To  ME  Will  Make KTLK   A  grand  Success Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002Armu4eva-Preetz-cuttieeRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MemberArticle :- What Will Make KTLK a Success" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
fabulousClap
ur writing skills are really damn good
ur article is so amazing
i loved it
and fully agree with u
ur article is very beautiful
great work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh-Destiny-

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@  roopal (  is that ur name??)

Thank you  very much
 Big smile I am  glad you agree

Edited by -Destiny- - 19 October 2011 at 11:23am

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing...

aqsam

aqsam

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.