Page 2 Page 2

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Vijay Sir Tips:

Hi All,

I think there is some misunderstanding.

There is NO POINT hitting the Chaska Meter 10 times a day as it wont get counted more then 1 so you would just be wasting your time.

Even about the posting / commenting and new topics it shouldnt be like posting the same message everywhere just to increase the count as it might lead to increasing your Warning level.

Yes create interesting topics which others will read, enjoy and share. I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Vijay

New Chaska Meter System

2nd Tip

My tip is simple:

Creating interesting and unique content which people enjoy reading and worth sharing by other people. That way a certain group wont have to work that hard doing daily chores every week. Everyone will enjoy their stay and new people will also join in.

I dont know if you all noticed that small "Facebook Like" is now also available on the Forum Posts pages too. So now there is an easier way to share your IF Topics on Facebook. .

Adding to My Forums will surely help not just in Chaska Meter but also in easy and quick way to navigate between your favorite forum.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Your Turn

-Try to post maximum 2 or 3  posts on Karan,Krystle,Nia and  Kushal FC! And on other casts FC too.!

- Comment on as many topics in the forum and add new topics

- Share interesting posts of this forum with your friends on Facebook or through social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter,Myspace etc, it also help in CM!

-Hit Chaska Meter at least 10 times a day or more

This is what Vijay Sir told  on the GEET forum posts:

Refreshing the Page multiple times and nor hitting the chaska meter more then once a day will help in improving the ranks.

The best way to improve the Rankings both in ChaskaMeter / TV Celebrity Rankings is getting as many unique users (Unique IPs) by creating interesting articles that people would love to share with their friends through social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Emails and other ways.

One more thing I wanted to add is that lets not make it loser / winner thing and better not be over-obsessive about it.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

here is what we all should do to bring & keep  Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain  in the top list!

1: Try to convince ur FB friends to join  Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain  Forum as it well increase Unique IPs points !

2:Try to comment on the CAST fan page coz there may be fans who aren't in the Forum & it will increase points ! Also invite those posting on the fan page to join the Forum

3: Be supportive & try to comment on as many topics in the forum !

4: If you have FB acount then share this post & other interesting posts of  Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain  forums with ur friends on FB or through social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Emails and other ways.!

5:Hit the CM meter but keep in mind it's not all about CM points as we saw in last 2 weeks @the top two shows on CM list !

6: If we hit CM from different computers,laptops, i pads or phones...it will also help in increasing the CM votes...!

7:Do comment on new  Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain  articles even old ones..it helps!

8:Last but not the least create good new topics & be active!!

******!
So.. the Choice is ours...to support or not to..!!

*Credit - Faria/ Geet Forum* and Armueva on KTLK Forum  

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 20 October 2011 at 4:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starVirika-KryRan-Araina-OYesSheDidPN_luvs_ArjunSaaraa.anjubala.BlackJack.Lumzz..Amira..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaska Meter New Change-System" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hi All,

There is NO POINT hitting the Chaska Meter 10 times a day as it wont get counted more then 1 so you would just be wasting your time.

Even about the posting / commenting and new topics it shouldnt be like posting the same message everywhere just to increase the count as it might lead to increasing your Warning level.

Yes create interesting topics which others will read, enjoy and share. I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Hi All,

Cheers,
Vijay

Okay!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Well I must admit that its great to see the enhusiasm to get your favorite show on the top.

I wont recommend simply spamming the profiles untill its something meaningful and interesting that even the celebs also do enjoy reading.

My tip is simple:

Creating interesting and unique content which people enjoy reading and worth sharing by other people. That way a certain group wont have to work that hard doing daily chores every week. Everyone will enjoy their stay and new people will also join in. Smile

I dont know if you all noticed that small "Facebook Like" is now also available on the Forum Posts pages too. So now there is an easier way to share your IF Topics on Facebook. .

Adding to My Forums will surely help not just in Chaska Meter but also in easy and quick way to navigate between your favorite forum.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
thank you sir!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
yup will follow it!

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
welcome!

-Jyo-

Goldie

-Jyo-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Thanx for info

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.