Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Slightly dragged epi I feltConfused...the pace really is inconsistent *sigh*

Is Mallika bipolar? lol that is the sense I got today from her...firstly the outburst at Ashutosh was OTT...she was sounding almost shrewish and then suddenly she dissolves into a 'I'm hurt' and falls onto his chest?? LOL...Ashutosh was actually trying to be reasonable and MB was good in this scene.

Then ofcourse Nidhi ji maaroes an entry and is just unable to get over the sight she sees for the rest of the epiLOL...interesting touch with showing her trying to trash the earring in anger as an impulsive reaction brought on by that emotion of jealousy she can't yet understand.

Poor Anjie got some filler scenes in the earlier half but came back strong in the latter half...I loved the last scene b/w Nidhi-Anjie...especially Anjie logically reasoning out everything Nidhi told her and asking her why it matters...also interesting that neither of them are questioning the "inappropriateness" of Ashutosh possibly implying 'interest' in Nidhi by giving those earrings back to her...that was the most hilarious bit to me...Anjie correcting Nidhi by reminding her that Ashutosh RETURNED the earrings to her...he didn't GIFT her the earrings and then went and hugged MallikaLOL

The Ranga scene was a real DRAG today...blahhh

The Ashu-Mallika scene next to the car was nice in some ways but overall didn't really do much for the story...now suddenly Mallika is all like "Nidhi thought we're having an affair OMG" typesConfused...MB looked very handsome in this scene though...that was more noticeable in the scene than anything elseLOL

I dunno where this all is going...so if I try to piece this together...per the TB article etc...right now Nidhi is irritated with Ashutosh cuz she saw him hugging Mallika...she herself doesn't know why it bugs her so but it does and she doesn't want to meet him...and then they end up meeting at that intern's wedding I guess.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

art80soomro01ronnie85aqsamameetasingh4supriashrutireddygr8-Swetha-Armu4evabvs7691kuttapuNonchalantshaz2009pooja.s92Filza.barbie2011Maz.Mithuuwithout-fathomyanks28nyctophiliashamilyipeeRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on Oct. 19th" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hey nureat
i agree with u but to some extent

i agree u in this way...it was unneccessary scene...don't know why they add it up...

but i don't think epi was being dragged coz i loved it just for the only thing that nidhi was jealous and anji's part was really so damn amazing.

Is Mallika bipolar? lol that is the sense I got today from her...firstly the outburst at Ashutosh was OTT...she was sounding almost shrewish and then suddenly she dissolves into a 'I'm hurt' and falls onto his chest??

i agree with u here...i was thinking what mallika is doing?...ye kya drama kar rahi hai?...gosh...she is weird

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShshaz2009AreYaar

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I liked today's episode...I tried looking below the surface and I felt really sad for Nidhi...she's very confused about where she is in life...plus she's experiecing first love for her now EX-boss and she has no idea what's going on...I pity her at the moment...she's kind of innocent...and so is her best friend...who wants so much for her to be happy but is too innocent to see wht's going on...also I thought it was great that Dr. A was back to being Dr. Hardstone...I hope they keep it up...Nidhi was shown being vulnerable today and that's how it should be...Dr. A was like "um...who cares" and for now that's just fine. Mallika overreacted, sure, but it served the right purpose. I liked today's episode...didn't like the Ranga scene though...loved the precap however...the jhatka Dr. A feels hearing Nidhi's name...that much is fine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
So very well said.. Anu... the epis of KTLK have become..a mixed bag... one day its heads.. n the other tails.. lolz!!

Good observation on Mallika... .her reactions oscillated from 'Anger' at being overruled before a TEEN din purani Intern... then got hyper and rammed into Ashus chest... lolz..!! MB was bang on with the startle.. and then finally giving her a reassuring tap on the shoulder and head..!! But alas.. Nidhi had to come..right then.. and oops... that look...!! I culd read it from being shocked.. startled to ANGRY.. in a flash..! Kritz did a fab job!! Clap

I liked Ashus non chalance about the incident.. n this makes me hopeful that he isnt going to go all jello ...for Nidhi.. just yet!! I loveeed Nidhi-Anji scenes today.. oh man. it felt like two friends were talking ..hear to heart..! Heart Loved it FULL ON!! Embarrassed  I loved Nidhi's questioning herself as to Why she was feeling whatever she was..!! 

Overall.. decent.. n thankfully Saiyaan was restricted for Saiyan moments only! D'oh

Btw.. loved the bit where Nidhi says... She wanted to throw the ear rings which Ashu GAVE her.. n Anji reminded her.. that.. he RETURNED her..!! Embarrassed Kuch to hua hai...kuch ho gaya hai! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 October 2011 at 12:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85kuttapuyanks28AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

hey nureat

i agree u in this way...it was unneccessary scene...don't know why they add it up...

but i don't think epi was being dragged coz i loved it just for the only thing that nidhi was jealous and anji's part was really so damn amazing.

Is Mallika bipolar? lol that is the sense I got today from her...firstly the outburst at Ashutosh was OTT...she was sounding almost shrewish and then suddenly she dissolves into a 'I'm hurt' and falls onto his chest??

i agree with u here...i was thinking what mallika is doing?...ye kya drama kar rahi hai?...gosh...she is weird

Roopal I felt the epi was dragged cuz the Nidhi-Anjie scene in the car was very filler types as well as the scenes of the children not taking meds and then the Ranga scene.

The only really interesting scene in this entire epi to me was the last Nidhi-Anjie scene.

Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by roopalgupta

hey nureat

Roopal I felt the epi was dragged cuz the Nidhi-Anjie scene in the car was very filler types as well as the scenes of the children not taking meds and then the Ranga scene.

The only really interesting scene in this entire epi to me was the last Nidhi-Anjie scene.

@BOLD
i agree with u here
it was unneccessarily added just to stretch the epi...i don't seem to have impact on storyline

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002AreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Ditto to all the points!

@Mallika was weird...I think what can be probably understood from her outburst is that, she has all this pent up disappointment with Ashutosh to overlook her feelings towards him, so this instance in the professional arena where her actions are disregarded gives her an opportunity to lash out at him, even if he tries to explain himself..

@second scene with Ashutosh & Mallika...absolutely! the only thing that drew my attention was the way MB had his hands on his cheek resting on the car...so handsome with that lovely smile! Day Dreaming LOL

I think Anjie is the best character on the show for now...there is consistency there and I like the way the actress plays her...today's moments with Nidhi in the final scene were really good...

I too liked how she explained to Nidhi stressing that the earrings were returned...BTW, was Nidhi really blinded by the soft side to Ashutosh that morning kya, that she assumed the earrings were gifted? If I remember right, the way that scene played out, there were no signs of her blushing or anything, so from where are did it suddenly imply that she was having any other feelings then? Or it's just that I understood it wrong Confused

AreYaar

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I still think that Nidhi's feeling something for Ashutosh too early in the show ( we've barely had a week of episodes!), but at least they are trying to show her as a confused young individual who isn't exactly able to understand what's going on with her.

The highlight of the show, apart from the Nidhi-Anji earring explaination, is obviously the way Dr.A naturally brushed off Mallika's reservations regarding what Nidhi's thoughts regarding the scene would be.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.