Page 29 of 29

Page 1 Page 28
Page   of 29

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Chalo Saru...gud nite and sweet naksh dreamsHug My net is doing lot of natak Angry bye tk cr

ok ashi.. bye... goodnight... sweet naksh dreams for u too... Hug... tc...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "halaat badal gaye... :( (Page 29)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahwishsolankisush4frndz

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

guys kyun dararaha hain yaar amrita ko lekar now seh knwo nk ismarried then also eh vl fall fro nk hai kya then waht vl ak do?

Nahi aunty aisa kuch nahi hoga. Naitik is nt mad to repeat the same mistake...LOL

but ashi then whats the reason of introducing her? I think theres something fishy..
reallyi am worried yaar i knwo nk vl nto repeat teh msitake again but dont knwo who is amrita just dont want to see her again

aunty, havent u watched the epi?
not feel liek watchign when naksh were nto happy together that's y dera i am askign u all is mrtaji threat to naksh lfie shi say no u say ki what is tehreason cv brought her if soemthign liek that def articel mite have coem na but hoep so nothing bad happen now ak herself introduced to amrita and nk too there so no problem

i don't think nothing like that wud happen.naitik loves akshi n he is very possessive abt that.due to work pressure he is not giving time to akshi,doesn't mean that he won't love her.sneha's incident usko bahut bhari pada.so i think he wil not repeat the same mistake again.now amrita also knows naitik is married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush4frndz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top