Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saru.g

haa finally cv's r left with these type of tracks only...

but then naitik shouldn't be this much busy... he should have time for both akshi n d baby...

Hope yeh busy Naitik ka chakkar baby aane se pehle khatam hojaye. He shld spend time with Akshi and baby.
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

They show this ads betwn 12.30 am to 2 am and then repeats. Kal ka epi was too emotional sply the night scene...

haa I too read in the WU... its very emotional... so I wanted to see it... It may be emotional n sad scene but then still my heart is dying to watch dat scene... I want to hear akshara's feelings when she said to naitik... hope my net becomes proper soon...

but then ashi I caught 11.30 wala diwali event repeat episode of naksh... felt so good seeing them...
Chalo Saru...gud nite and sweet naksh dreams🤗 My net is doing lot of natak 😡 bye tk cr
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hope yeh busy Naitik ka chakkar baby aane se pehle khatam hojaye. He shld spend time with Akshi and baby.

Finally wen de Baby comes dey ll show de ulta trak where akshi will find it hard to balance between baby , naitik  and family and naitik will be lik...🤔
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo Saru...gud nite and sweet naksh dreams🤗 My net is doing lot of natak 😡 bye tk cr

ok ashi.. bye... goodnight... sweet naksh dreams for u too... 🤗... tc...
Originally posted by: saru.g

haa I too read in the WU... its very emotional... so I wanted to see it... It may be emotional n sad scene but then still my heart is dying to watch dat scene... I want to hear akshara's feelings when she said to naitik... hope my net becomes proper soon...

but then ashi I caught 11.30 wala diwali event repeat episode of naksh... felt so good seeing them...

It was very emotional...her yearning to spend time with him...she is missing his touch...his caresses. Hina was mindblowing in that scene...it still bring tears in my eyes. Do watch it whenever you get access. Naksh diwali performance I just loved it.
Originally posted by: vink

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Its Not even funny... Doesn tickle de funny bone either... hmmm</font>

Agree with you it is not at all funny. They looks like they want to make issue out of it. Just ignore them. I toh don't visit their forum.
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

not feel liek watchign when naksh were nto happy together that's y dera i am askign u all is mrtaji threat to naksh lfie shi say no u say ki what is tehreason cv brought her if soemthign liek that def articel mite have coem na but hoep so nothing bad happen now ak herself introduced to amrita and nk too there so no problem

i don't think nothing like that wud happen.naitik loves akshi n he is very possessive abt that.due to work pressure he is not giving time to akshi,doesn't mean that he won't love her.sneha's incident usko bahut bhari pada.so i think he wil not repeat the same mistake again.now amrita also knows naitik is married.