De Danadan - JAGO ki absolute koshish

Posted: 12 years ago
So todays from permanent reserved Balcony seat, watching Jaggu Dada carrying Anandi show, Doctorni madam fully charged with Jealousy Tonic double dose, which was obvious from her fast forward walking in the room and her fast forward pendulum type motion of rolling eyes🤣🤣🤣 but the way asked if Anandi is ok or not and she is very relieve to know tht she is ok, showed she is not dumb but just cunning😆😆 but soon she showed her color by saying tht thnx god she is ok, otherwise everybody wd hv said tht in such condition they r leaving for Mumbai😆😆 so madam ji's all concern was for her selfish reason and not for Anandi, but Madam ji u sd know tht no one will care if u will leave the haweli in any condition, but they will feel relief and will even thnks u for leaving haweli🤣🤣 the way she was watching from balcony, i thought soon she will go down and ask Anandi to move away and let Jaggu Dada breath air, becoz he is tired carrying Anandi and blame her to do drama🤣🤣🤣

but the funniest diaogue of the day was HAMNE IS BAAR SARI KOSHISH KARKE DEKH LIYA, LEKIN INPAR KOI ASAR NAHIN PADNE WALA🤣🤣 with my limimited intelligence, i cd not get abt which koshish she is talking. her koshish to seduce J, with midnight candle exibition and thn flower petle show to get pregnent and thn use it as entery pass in the hawely🤣 or her koshish to unmask Anandi for giving bhikh to Dr. Jaggu Dada or her koshish to tilli maro to Jogia against anandi for suggesting to handing over responsibility of hospital to Lal Singh or against his family for not inviting in the hospital inauguration or her koshish to sit in the haweli🤣🤣 or her koshish to demand Pyar do pyar do pyar do re, juice ke sath pyar do🤣🤣 abt which koshish u r talking madam ji, pls clarify to simple mortal people🤣🤣 we r very much confused😆 

today another show of complete faith between JAGO was shown. both r sitting and J is thinking abt Anandi and fearing to tell it to her true love and making excuse, on the other hand G is suspecting tht J is trying to stay for A🤣🤣 both r hiding their feeling with each other and pretending absolutely different. in modern dictionary its called TRUE and COMPLETE FAITH😉 BTW somebody were talking abt MASK😉 people thmself in mask always think tht everybody hs mask🤣🤣 kahin dusaron ka mask utarne ke chakkar me khud benakab na ho jao🤣🤣

but the hero of the show was Makhan Kaka, once again with his silent but very effective action👏👏
knock knock, open the door, took the bag and put in the jeep🤣🤣 i think he heard and sensed the man dola re dola re dola of Jaggu dada and didnt want to leave any chance to stay in the haweli🤣🤣 so he without uttering a word, took the bag and put in the jeep, no return ticket, no chance of appeal, no third umpire review but just show the way to back to the pavellion👏👏👏 Makhan kaka u r the main hero of the show👏⭐️
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

her koshish to demand Pyar do pyar do pyar do re, juice ke sath pyar do🤣🤣 abt which koshish u r talking madam ji, pls clarify to simple mortal people🤣🤣 we r very much confused😆 

ROFL🤣🤣🤣🤣
ROFL🤣🤣🤣🤣

kyun kisiko mangne k badle pyaar nehin milta...
kyun kyun kyun...

but the funniest diaogue of the day was HAMNE IS BAAR SARI KOSHISH KARKE DEKH LIYA, LEKIN INPAR KOI ASAR NAHIN PADNE WALA🤣🤣 with my limimited intelligence, i cd not get abt which koshish she is talking. her koshish to seduce J, with midnight candle exibition and thn flower petle show to get pregnent and thn use it as entery pass in the hawely🤣 or her koshish to unmask Anandi for giving bhikh to Dr. Jaggu Dada or her koshish to tilli maro to Jogia against anandi for suggesting to handing over responsibility of hospital to Lal Singh or against his family for not inviting in the hospital inauguration or her koshish to sit in the haweli🤣🤣 or her koshish to demand Pyar do pyar do pyar do re, juice ke sath pyar do🤣🤣 abt which koshish u r talking madam ji, pls clarify to simple mortal people🤣🤣 we r very much confused😆

😆😆  Hilarious... Good job Ankit 👏👏👏
Even I don't understand her koshish. Gosh it was very freaky to watch her seduce her illegal husband with 5 straws in one of Mumbai wali episode. Have missed all other scenes of seduction which you have outlined. I am not able to find the youtube videos :-( to watch candle exhibition which you are talking about...

😆
Originally posted by redapple1

😆😆 Hilarious... Good job Ankit 👏👏👏
Even I don't understand her koshish. Gosh it was very freaky to watch her seduce her illegal husband with 5 straws in one of Mumbai wali episode. Have missed all other scenes of seduction which you have outlined. I am not able to find the youtube videos :-( to watch candle exhibition which you are talking about...

😆
arey u missed midnight candle exhibition and her.climbing on fan and arrange flower petals showering? U missed a lot. The fruit of tht exhibition is she carrying 😆 😆 😆
Makhan is awesome -- such sophistication!!  Doesnt open his mouth... just lifts the bags and puts them in the car. 😆😆.  Doesnt bat an eyelid. 
Have anybody observed ' when they were leaving she was continuosly checking if Jaggu was coming behind her or not, as if she had fear that wo akeli hi naa mumbai chali jaye, aur jaggu dada haweli ke mele mein kho na jaye...'😉
wow Ankit! excellent De Dana Dan! 👏 loved each and every word but the para's in blue n green ( 1st n last) of G n makhan kaka's were too good. 

Swetha
Originally posted by sonanai

Have anybody observed ' when they were leaving she was continuosly checking if Jaggu was coming behind her or not, as if she had fear that wo akeli hi naa mumbai chali jaye, aur jaggu dada haweli ke mele mein kho na jaye...'😉
she is obedient daughter of her great mother who instructed to keep eyes on her husband. So she is just following mummy ji suggestions like good daughter. 😆 😆 😆

her koshish to tilli maro

🤣
😆Pyar do pyar do pyar do re, juice ke sath pyar do-😆
-🤣🤣🤣  luved  this line ankit..😆
Me too very confoosed🤪 what koshish she did to get their pyar other than taking their free checks😆,free khaana😆 and then shouting at anandi😵,blaming the whole singh family🤪..
Now she is so scared of anandi effect on her bhola bhala jaggu🤪 that she wants to run to back mumbai ,so she lies to jaggu ,jaggu lies back😆..
😉jhooton ki kyaa jugalbandi hai🤪😆..inke 😉sacche pyar mein no aapsii vishvaas...😆😆