Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Poori Delhi mein aisa ladka nahi milega.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Buaji says that they will not find a guy like Shyaam for Khushi in the whole of Delhi...Poori Delhi mein kyun?? Main toh kehti hoon,we will go with India and the world.. Aisa insaan joh apni wife se pyaar karne ka daawa karta hai par kisi aur se pyaar karta hai... Pinch  Buaji, you have been brainwashed by Shyaam.. If u see closely we do have someone who is a complete match for Khushi.. I wud like you, to keep aside the see-only-Shyaam specs and see here too..

Rab ne bana di jodi.. Kitne pyaare lagte hai, ek doosre ke saath...  
Humari maange poori karo.. Embarrassed 

Edited by mishti_17 - 19 October 2011 at 10:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJordinsubtlesapphireP4ROmeghnasprincessaaliyaIpkknd-ki-fan1--Krish--trina2010stardust--MariaMars--CoolChick-pinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poori Delhi mein aisa ladka nahi milega." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i just cant understand one thing why buaji is after getting khushi married first i mean why dont they get married payal..and shyam?? she hardly knows anything about his background!!
puri delhi kya raizada mansion me dekho na dono beti ke liye larka hai thik se apna chasma sar se hatakar ankho me lagakar dekho buaji tab nazar ayegaBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROsreemeeramishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

i just cant understand one thing why buaji is after getting khushi married first i mean why dont they get married payal..and shyam?? she hardly knows anything about his background!!
puri delhi kya raizada mansion me dekho na dono beti ke liye larka hai thik se apna chasma sar se hatakar ankho me lagakar dekho buaji tab nazar ayegaBig smile
Im tired of explaining myself why Khushi has to get married first.. She might be a sanka devi, but that doenst mean she is gonna stay unmarried her whole life.. Pinch And her choosing Shyaam, damn u dont even know about him.. He gives u bakwaas reasons and u accept them without applying your brains.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RO

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Actually she was right
Poori delhi mein aisa sada huva ladka nahi milenga
Saare ladke issse ache hoge

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttyP4ROstardust-mishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Actually she was right
Poori delhi mein aisa sada huva ladka nahi milenga
Saare ladke issse ache hoge
Haan yaar.. Thats true.. There can be no one as wicked as him...Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROrechup

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hiii mishti..Big smile...hayeee...kya killer pic hai...those intense eye-locks...makes me wana sing...*u spin my head right round..right round*LOLLOLLOL...bt on a serious note...dis buaji needs to get a life maaan...i mean such blind faith on tht slimy-maniac..AngryAngry...one day surely she will pay a heavy price for dis..AngryAngryAngry...itna hi pasand hai toh khud karlo naa shaadi buaji...buddhape ka aacha sahara ho jaega...LOLLOL

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 19 October 2011 at 10:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROmishti_17

P4RO

Goldie

P4RO

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i think buaji secretely wants to marry Shyam herself Dead

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Loved the last line...Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.