Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

   

feeling bad!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Jyo-

Goldie

-Jyo-

Joined: 04 April 2009

Posts: 1840

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I felt bad for him, but Seriously i dint like his chemistry with jeevika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feeling bad!!! (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Joined: 06 December 2007

Posts: 8594

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
How about this??

Jeevika discovers that Maanvi is not her real sister..that she got swapped during birthtime. The real sister of Jeevika is a ditto copy of her and uska naam Ermm Sheevika..Pinch Finally Mannan realises he loves Sheevika and not Jeevika Shocked.. and settles with her happily..Seee love is blind  Wink Ouch

Maanvi and Jeevi remains sister-buddy/jethani-devrani with Viren n Viraat...

Yuhooo happy twistwa LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyo-

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010

Posts: 20183

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

How about this??

Jeevika discovers that Maanvi is not her real sister..that she got swapped during birthtime. The real sister of Jeevika is a ditto copy of her and uska naam Ermm Sheevika..Pinch Finally Mannan realises he loves Sheevika and not Jeevika Shocked.. and settles with her happily..Seee love is blind  Wink Ouch

Maanvi and Jeevi remains sister-buddy/jethani-devrani with Viren n Viraat...

Yuhooo happy twistwa LOL
 
 
LOLNice idea Momu...
 
Or...
 
Manvi is diagnosed with some illness...Which results in Manan and Jeevika spending lots of time together...And their true feelings begin to show...As some people have said, we might find out that Manan has some relation to the Vadhera's...Manvi needs blood and Jeevika's doesn't match...Biji tells them they have a half-sister from their Dad's first arranged marriage..Which he ended and that's why he left the house...
 
Viren and Virat help to find her...Your Sheevika : I like the name Jaya for it's meaning ...She will be a mixture of both sisters...So the half-sister helps Manvi and teaches some home truths to both families perhaps...
 
I'll leave the jodis to everyone's imaginations WinkLOL...Atleast this way we have an even countLOL...


Edited by The_May_Rose - 23 October 2011 at 9:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyo-monu_tan

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Joined: 06 December 2007

Posts: 8594

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hehe thanks May rose for further elaborating the happy twist..

Btw true feeling between Jeevi and Mannan can only be 'bhai bahan' ka pyar..Jeevi deal is sealed and closed by Viren..Tongue

Ok goodnite before i get some brckbats here Confused Tongue


Edited by monu_tan - 23 October 2011 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyo-

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010

Posts: 20183

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

Hehe thanks May rose for further elaborating the happy twist..

Btw true feeling between Jeevi and Mannan can only be 'bhai bahan' ka pyar..Jeevi deal is sealed and closed by Viren..Tongue

Ok goodnite before i get some brckbats here Confused Tongue
 
I don't think Manan/Jeevika can have that kind of love MomuLOL...Just look at this clip...
 
 
Anyway...We can keep twisting MomuLOL...The possibilities are endless at this stage...And I'm MayBig smile...


Edited by The_May_Rose - 23 October 2011 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyo-monu_tan

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Joined: 05 May 2008

Posts: 11925

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

 
LOLNice idea Momu...
 
Or...
 
Manvi is diagnosed with some illness...Which results in Manan and Jeevika spending lots of time together...And their true feelings begin to show...As some people have said, we might find out that Manan has some relation to the Vadhera's...Manvi needs blood and Jeevika's doesn't match...Biji tells them they have a half-sister from their Dad's first arranged marriage..Which he ended and that's why he left the house...
 
Viren and Virat help to find her...Your Sheevika : I like the name Jaya for it's meaning ...She will be a mixture of both sisters...So the half-sister helps Manvi and teaches some home truths to both families perhaps...
 
I'll leave the jodis to everyone's imaginations WinkLOL...Atleast this way we have an even countLOL...

Except the bold part, I don't mind! Embarrassed LOL JeeVi all the way! <33  yes, JeeVi and Manan might spend lots of time together! LOLAnd anyway, just cos Manvi has some illness doesn't mean Jeevika will have to spend lots of time with her doc...in fact more time is spent with the nurse! LOL
I remember when my younger sister was really sick and was in hospital, the doctor came, diagnosed, prescribed stuff, may be talked to us for max 20 mins and left...the rest of the time was spent with the nurse, so yeah...you get my point! LOL


Originally posted by monu_tan

Hehe thanks May rose for further elaborating the happy twist..

Btw true feeling between Jeevi and Mannan can only be 'bhai bahan' ka pyar..Jeevi deal is sealed and closed by Viren..Tongue

Ok goodnite before i get some brckbats here Confused Tongue


@Bold: Haha agree, nothing more than that!

@Red: TRUE! Cent percent true! <33



Tbh with you both, Jeevika-Manan never clicked! Tongue  I didn't even know that KT will be in the show and will be paired opposite Krystle (Jeevika) when I started watching it. I saw the episode where Jeevika talks to Manan and Manvi is all happy and I was disappointed cos Manan looked too old for Jeevika and I didn't see any chemistry- couldn't feel anything at all- I just didn't like the pairing. Embarrassed I thought I'd stop watching the show cos when the leads don't click, I can't watch it any further but then I saw KT in the precap, came to IF and searched a lot about the leads, finally found out that KT- Krystle aka Viren-Jeevika will be a pair and thought I might like them- gave them a chance and bam, from the very first scene I could connect with them. Embarrassed 

So yeah, that was a long speech, but I hope I got my point across! LOL


Edited by kasharti1 - 23 October 2011 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishmapatel10monu_tan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.