Page 2 Page 2

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hi 

Now wat are the CV'S Upto?

What is going to be the FUTURE TRACK! Does anybudy know!

I used to watch this Show just for Veecha! And there are no VeeCha Scenes These days!

BUT How is the TRP still up With this stupid track!

And Kids are being illtreated in this show! RESPECT MOTHERHOOD AND  CHILDREN TOO!

This NANI Should BE KILLED ON THE SPOT!

Mai and daddaji are still in their olden days! Wat do they think abt Females "WARIS PRODUCING MACHINES"

MORAL OF UTTARAN: EVIL ALWAYS WINS OVER GOOD.

Share N Ur Views!

Edited by Visva_VeeCha - 19 October 2011 at 9:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbow01veejaysRiyacutesectorraju_skyarunima_LUITtiny15harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
oh god u still watching the serial? i stoped watching the serial after ichcha delivery i m not liking the current track... yaar what is this baby swaping i m dead againest this idea

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenishazzraju_sky

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

oh god u still watching the serial? i stoped watching the serial after ichcha delivery i m not liking the current track... yaar what is this baby swaping i m dead againest this idea

No deepa, I dun watch this serial! i just read the WU's! I stopped watching it after the Baby Swap!

veejaysharshdb

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visva_VeeCha

No deepa, I dun watch this serial! i just read the WU's! I stopped watching it after the Baby Swap!
i even stoped readeing themLOL. i dont want to spoil my mood by reading them... what an horible idea. i dont understand how cvs got that idea???? may be they got the idea upon watching mother exchange program in Sony tvLOL... what ever the reason is i dont like the idea...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_skyrasyafansomergasm.

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visva_VeeCha

Hi 

Now wat are the CV'S Upto?

What is going to be the FUTURE TRACK! Does anybudy know!

I used to watch this Show just for Veecha! And there are no VeeCha Scenes These days!

BUT How is the TRP still up With this stupid track!

And Kids are being illtreated in this show! RESPECT MOTHERHOOD AND  CHILDREN TOO!

This NANI Should BE KILLED ON THE SPOT!

Mai and daddaji are still in their olden days! Wat do they think abt Females "WARIS PRODUCING MACHINES"

MORAL OF UTTARAN: EVIL ALWAYS WINS OVER GOOD.

Share N Ur Views!

My sentiments exactly. Nani shud b killed straight away. Angry Dead

As for cvs, they are enjoying themselves ruining character of each character esp Veer Ichchha LOL

As for future track yeh to bhagwan bhi nahi janta ROFL to koi aur kya janega.

As for Mai and Daddaji every MIL and GF wants next generation in their family. Nothing wrong in it. Only every MIL and GF don't treat their DIL like Ichchha and tapasya have been used and abused pathetically. But you know in India don't be surprised if you know many women are treated exactly like this Stern Smile Angry or even worse. I know from knowledge and experience, ek aurat ki sabse bari dushman ek aurat hi hoti hai. Whether it is MIL or SIL or freinds or an acquaintance or dusri aurat (sotan) many others you name it. Jitna aurat par zulm ek aurat ne kiye hen utne to kisi mard ne bhi nahi kiye honge. Ouch

MORAL OF UTTARAN: EVIL ALWAYS WINS OVER GOOD and to show this one can be as illogical as possible. Clap 

sectorsomergasm.

Riyacute

Riyacute

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Uttaran Females are taken not only " Waris Producing Machines" but they are all "uneducated but well decorated dolls".  Always with heavy makeup and heavy sarees as if ready to attend the party.  I don't know in which household people will be like this?

These ladies never indulge in any intellectual activities! 

Why don't CV show Ichcha instead of doing sneaky feeding explain  her feelings to Veer and let them find out why their child died what really went wrong with a hope that their son is alive!
I used to see this crap only for Veer and Ichcha that thing is is big"?" in the current UT CV.
  I think Uttaran is not even worth for WU.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sectorsomergasm.tiny15

raju_sky

IF-Dazzler

raju_sky

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i dont know how people are watching this crappy serial how they getting trp for this disgusting serial i allready stopped to watch this serial i also watched this serial only for veecha but nowerdays they kill veecha character with horrible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.

Jenishazz

Goldie

Jenishazz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Me too, stopped watching Uttaran before Ichcha's delivery when I learnt that the baby is going to be swapped.

Edited by JJPJ - 19 October 2011 at 11:54pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top