Balika Vadhu

BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

LOL...i know...sugary dadisa...but still i cant trust...her loyality can change anytime...old track record says that!!D'oh

dont know when she will give me a chance to shout at her!!ROFL

her change gives me the hopes too...shravan-anandi's love story can possible also!!...
lets c what on cvs mind!!
Anything is possible khushi but pehle yeh anandi toh maane ..LOLphir dadisa ke bare mein sochegeLOL...Winknahi maani toh we go back to our shouting duties LOL

Btw in  yesterdays episode no one even inquired "accident kaise hua" to jagya,anandi didnt even see the jeep ,jagya was the only witness to deliberate accident ,driver bhi gaadi mein thaa..
.Ermmkisi ko koi curiosity bhi nahi hui kya how it happened as they were already worried about the possibility of  heth singh ki revenge plan  ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvswethasyam08khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Btw in  yesterdays episode no one even inquired "accident kaise hua" to jagya,anandi didnt even see the jeep ,jagya was the only witness to deliberate accident ,driver bhi gaadi mein thaa..
.Ermmkisi ko koi curiosity bhi nahi hui kya how it happened as they were already worried about the possibility of  heth singh ki revenge plan  ..

Yes it was strange no one in the family were curious to know how the accident happened. They were more concerned of giving her milk and food :-(.  Yesterday afternoon the IF forum was completely down, I couldn't even open the page. The server must be hit with huge traffic due to high expectation of viewers :-) LOLLOL  Heth singh's driver was suppose to kill Anandi? Shocked Because another man was telling him to run away or else he has to face Heth Singh's wrath.
Here is next teaching material for Anandi to teach the adult class regarding women drivers.
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15331089  Now she can teach the villagers why it is more imp to teach women to drive as they are safer drivers and her accident wouldn't have happened.. LOL

andvKyunkiImafanswethasyam08

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
" when ever I feel like may be JA union is bound to happen and my heart secretly yearns for it cause I loved JaAN I look at this video and my hatred comes back again and I want a better man for Anandi" 

andvswethasyam08khusi_*

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@Khusi: Kyun re itna negative soch rahi ho? I think I know why, may be we have lost all expectations from the CVs to do anything good for A. Hence anything positive they remotely think for A we are immediately suspicious. But I agree Khushi I was also hoping an older more successful guy would ne introduced for A and that too after she was shown successful. But CVs ko A ke education to chodkar doosre sabhi cheezon ki jaldi hein. Neverthless it will be better to have a new guy in the scene and also a love angle for A. We will have to wait to see how they shape up Shravan's character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Khusi: Kyun re itna negative soch rahi ho? I think I know why, may be we have lost all expectations from the CVs to do anything good for A. Hence anything positive they remotely think for A we are immediately suspicious. But I agree Khushi I was also hoping an older more successful guy would ne introduced for A and that too after she was shown successful. But CVs ko A ke education to chodkar doosre sabhi cheezon ki jaldi hein. Neverthless it will be better to have a new guy in the scene and also a love angle for A. We will have to wait to see how they shape up Shravan's character.

anita...yeah i think that is a point also...+ve thing in A's life...cvs let that happen!!Ouch
hmmm...i am waiting for his entry...only after that...i can get rid of my -ve feelings!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
so tmrw finally jag anandi ka picha chod dega and a new guy is cuming.

geet138

geet138

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thx for updates

Post Reply New Post

Go to top