Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   

BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident (Page 5)

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Joined: 09 May 2008
Posts: 1168

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
same here came after a long time, read wu today. stopped watching it got bored. have switched to sony 8 pm show

Originally posted by serialjunkie

whoa!! i've been gone 3 months and come back to read the update, and nothing has changed!!! adios for another 3 months. will check in then.
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 3951

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

phew!!...after almost 1 hour of trying...i am able to log in in IF!!D'oh
 
 
@jyo
gauri will shout on ankit...kya baat kar rahi ho...de dana dan post dekh kar she will dare to shout!!...no way!!ROFL
 
i am still not feeling that good about this new entry...!!
though am happy with this news...a much awaited one...we can see something different...but there is something...which i didnt feel good about!!...!!...i wanted this from a long time...dont know why now kuchh hai jo khatak raha hai mujhe!!...jo mujhe kudh ko samjh nehin aaraha hai!Confused
i am happy but still there is somethingErmm...i am so confusedConfusedConfused
 
@anita...
thats the most strange thing in yesterday's episode!!...earplugs were not used!!ROFL
 
yeah 2 days ago yehi hua,couldnt even connect to IF,mujhe lagaa inka servers down ho...
Winkbut gauri gets all dann dana dans from full jetsar lekin phir tapak jaathi hai to  haveliD'oh,toh shayad ankit ko bhi kyunkyun question poochene aa jaaye about 'kyun sirf mujhpe hi  jokes marthe ho'LOL
kyaa khatak raha hai khushiTongue,maybe because its coming along with heth singh track so suspicions toh bannthaa hai,also we wanted this track after  anandi studies completed...or maybe we are too used to jagya anandi ki kisi aur ko accept karne hamen khud bhi time lagey...Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvKyunkiImafanSuchi-khusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 26019

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

yeah 2 days ago yehi hua,couldnt even connect to IF,mujhe lagaa inka servers down ho...
Winkbut gauri gets all dann dana dans from full jetsar lekin phir tapak jaathi hai to  haveliD'oh,toh shayad ankit ko bhi kyunkyun question poochene aa jaaye about 'kyun sirf mujhpe hi  jokes marthe ho'LOL
kyaa khatak raha hai khushiTongue,maybe because its coming along with heth singh track so suspicions toh bannthaa hai,also we wanted this track after  anandi studies completed...or maybe we are too used to jagya anandi ki kisi aur ko accept karne hamen khud bhi time lagey...Ermm

yeah...sometimes page didnt open...today i couldnt log in for 1 hourOuch...
 
about this new entry...Confused...he looks cute...i saw some of his scenes...he is a good actor too..
jag-anandi se we r so used to...yeh baat nehin hai...i am not thinking about jodi(shanky-prats mere fav hain avi viEmbarrassed...baas i dont like them as JaAn..in BVAngry)...
something about shravan's character...Confused...there is somethingConfused...haan this heth singh angle may be the cause...of my strange feelings!!Ermm


Edited by khusi_* - 20 October 2011 at 12:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoKyunkiImafanSuchi-

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 3951

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah...sometimes page didnt open...today i couldnt log in for 1 hourOuch...
 
about this new entry...Confused...he looks cute...i saw some of his scenes...he is a good actor too..
jag-anandi se we r so used to...yeh baat nehin hai...i am not thinking about jodi(shanky-prats mere fav hain avi viEmbarrassed...baas i dont like them as JaAn..in BVAngry)...
something about shravan's character...Confused...there is somethingConfused...haan this heth singh angle may be the cause...of my strange feelings!!Ermm
yep,i know you like your shankyLOL i remember during shasha you guys were huge fansLOL-tum radha neha and all..
dekhte hain howthis new guy is ..time lagega adjust hone...
mujhe toh abb bhi believe nahi ho rahaa daakaron ki jodi sachi mein bina drama kiye mumbai laut gaye..shayad anandi ke kamre mein phir gauri chillaye..LOL..
Winksocho on their return trip if heth singh kidnaps them jagguCry will tell him "send ransom note to anandi only, bapusa wont save me but shayad anandi phir ceck bhijwaa de"LOL


Edited by pjyo - 20 October 2011 at 12:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parulwashereandvKyunkiImafankhusi_*

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 211

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
jagya really is a big baby. sab khilonay chaiey be it hospital or two beendnis!!!! they  finally left but i bet they will make thair way back to haveli soon and this time also uninvited!!!!! i dislike gauri's character but i like anjum's expressions.The sweeter than honey anandi is now getting on my nerves.koi dunya may itna bhi acha nahee hota.
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 26019

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

]yep,i know you like your shankyLOL i remember during shasha you guys were huge fansLOL-tum radha neha and all..
dekhte hain howthis new guy is ..time lagega adjust hone...
mujhe toh abb bhi believe nahi ho rahaa daakaron ki jodi sachi mein bina drama kiye mumbai laut gaye..shayad anandi ke kamre mein phir gauri chillaye..LOL..
Winksocho on their return trip if heth singh kidnaps them jagguCry will tell him "send ransom note to anandi only, bapusa wont save me but shayad anandi phir ceck bhijwaa de"LOL
EmbarrassedLOL...kya din the...i was only in ATs on those daysLOLLOL...yeah i do like him...he is cuteEmbarrassed...but the craziness is gone nowLOL...wese v...my craziness never lasted for long ...LOL...
so liking of actors or jodi is surely not behind my these feelings now!!
 
something about this character!!
may be no background info is written about shravan...or may be this character is not that mature and strong... i imagined for anandi!!ErmmConfused
 
yeh heth singh na...kahan ka shatir hai...bewakuf hai...he tried to kill anandi to take revenge from DS...hah...ds's weakness was gone to mumbaiLOL...heth singh ko v akal nehin hai!!
 
and one more...i am disappointed with Ds's attitute too...still sugary dadisaLOL...yeh kya hogaya...no parpota effect...if Ds can be like this...then y cant anandi fall for this new entry..yes time lagega...but not impossibleLOLLOL


Edited by khusi_* - 20 October 2011 at 12:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoSuchi-

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 3951

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
yeah khushi,mujhe bhi lagtha hai pehle usse sudharegi  Winkdo work and all spechesLOL,phir  he starts liking her..time lagega to decide which direction CVs are going..
yeah kya shatir hai heth singh ,ek choti si ladki ko jeep se maar nahi sake uske log..

but i like change in DS she really was sitting all worried by her bedside,mujhe toh lagtha hai unless anandi says she wouldnt accept parpotha too..unkaa saara bhram toot gaya jagyaa se..unke ladesr ne dil todd diyaa..its hard to recover naa...
Also for me DS sittting in anandi's class was a big thing,imagine a person so rigid to oppose women's education nows its on that very girls class -that too on floor..and i realy liked that..Approve 


Edited by pjyo - 20 October 2011 at 1:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepandvSuchi-khusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 26019

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
LOL...i know...sugary dadisa...but still i cant trust...her loyality can change anytime...old track record says that!!D'oh
 
dont know when she will give me a chance to shout at her!!ROFL
 
 
her change gives me the hopes too...shravan-anandi's love story can possible also!!...
lets c what on cvs mind!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoSuchi-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BV (Shyaam Sugna Ka ACCIDENT) - 03 Sept 09 PRECAP

2 3

Author: promoking   Replies: 16   Views: 1430

promoking 16 1430 03 September 2009 at 5:30am by prachi_poorvi
vikrant massey left alone

Author: disha_sen   Replies: 7   Views: 1135

disha_sen 7 1135 03 August 2009 at 11:44am by Amor.
Balika Vadhu (Shyaam Left Home) - 28 July PRECAP!

Author: promoking   Replies: 1   Views: 1325

promoking 1 1325 27 July 2009 at 2:19pm by AreYaar
Has Farida Jalal really left the show?

2

Author: noodles   Replies: 14   Views: 1357

noodles 14 1357 01 June 2009 at 6:26am by Pallavi_2013
Maasi ji left house dadi sa crying*promo*

2

Author: -aditi-   Replies: 10   Views: 1270

-aditi- 10 1270 28 April 2009 at 12:26am by Roben

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index