Balika Vadhu

BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

sakal dekhni layak thi j kiEvil Smile...khushi v bahat khush huiEmbarrassedROFL

BTW lal singh is also doing his MS in jaipur naa...how can he manage the hospital then..Confused nevermind...nobody cares for JLOL

g's fake concern...j's excuse...LOL...with no kyun kyun...seriously...so strange!!

still now i am thinking that ...i am hallucinatingROFL
but anandi padhai kar rahi haiErmm
gauri sab drama karr rahi thii,she kept on repeating hamara bacchaa many times just because she didnt want hm thinking o anandi..And she decided not to scream todayLOL ,bade soch samajh ke jaggu ki thinking divert karne ki koshish karr rahi thi daaktaraani madamLOL
Anandi has all family by her side,Dadisa kithne concern ke saath paass baithii thii,but best was -kithne saare books thhey even on side tableStar -i luved that..Approve.

Edited by pjyo - 19 October 2011 at 10:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvvasujaILoveDramahookedKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
A nice epi after a long time...Anjum had a chance to work on her expressions rather than screechy dialogues...and I should say she was good at it. the way she was looking at jaggu as trying to assess him was good...Loved the epi...good scenes without lots of screams and shouting...

And just loved bhairon. he was smart and hated J touching A. he wanted to get Lal singh and just keep J away from A...Loved his expressions...

All the time the family was pampering A I was expecting G to see and throw tantrums and cry, complain to J

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepandvpjyohookedKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-intruderfastkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

sakal dekhni layak thi j kiEvil Smile...khushi v bahat khush huiEmbarrassedROFL

BTW lal singh is also doing his MS in jaipur naa...how can he manage the hospital then..Confused nevermind...nobody cares for JLOL

g's fake concern...j's excuse...LOL...with no kyun kyun...seriously...so strange!!

still now i am thinking that ...i am hallucinatingROFL
but anandi padhai kar rahi haiErmm
gauri sab drama karr rahi thii,she kept on repeating hamara bacchaa many times just because she didnt want hm thinking o anandi..And she decided not to scream todayLOL ,bade soch samajh ke jaggu ki thinking divert karne ki koshish karr rahi thi daaktaraani madamLOL
i think...she read our comments in ankit's de dana dan thread where we talked about her non existing dimag...so she tried to prove today that she has her mindROFL

just a thought ...what if this new entry will be paired opposite asha...hum ese hi khus horahe hain...yaar...when the music teacher entry happened...i saw some article where it was written...his entry is may be for gehena...or sugna...its other thing that...kisi k v sath jodi nehin baniLOL

Edited by khusi_* - 19 October 2011 at 10:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andvILoveDramapjyoKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
whoa!! i've been gone 3 months and come back to read the update, and nothing has changed!!! adios for another 3 months. will check in then.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeep.Vrish.KyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khusi
A nice episode. I had kept my earplugs at easy reach, but thank God I didnot have to use it LOL

All our great predictions of A having memory loss and in a serious condition went down in the drain. But nevertheless thankfully. J's concern for A is a little too much to digest. Probably he might be worried that she not recovering soon will also put the inflow of his funds in danger. He has the guts and might to yell at her as he pleases but no spine to ask for forgiveness. All the same he realizes his mistake that's at least good for starters.

Loved Bhairav and the whole family walk away from J saying that they can take care of their daughter. Lal Singh in action, that was good to see too. Seeing his family drift away from him J feels a sudden urge to try win them back. All this concern for A is only an outcome of all those feelings.

What a wonderful couple these Drs are. Both have saccha pyar but not even a bit of trust in eachother. haven't heard or seen this kind of Saccha pyar before. Her false concern for A was Dead. Another mukauta added to her collection. But I am more than glad these two are leaving the haveli. So now they are back in Mumbai which is their lala land where everything is normal with loads of mauj masti.Dead Who cares about the futureConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepILoveDramahookedpjyoKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pjyo

i think...she read our comments in ankit's de dana dan thread where we talked about her non existing dimag...so she tried to prove today that she has her mindROFL

just a thought ...what if this new entry will be paired opposite asha...hum ese hi khus horahe hain...yaar...when the music teacher entry happened...i saw some article where it was written...his entry is may be for gehena...or sugna...its other thing that...kisi k v sath jodi nehin baniLOL
gauri reading ankits threadROFL ,Winkdon't give her  ideas , khushi.LOLLOL...
Winkphir woh ankit pe chillayegi re Pinch"kyun ,kyun ,mere bare mein likhthey ho,dont you see anandi kaa mukhotaa ,LOLLOL...
vaise gauri bhi samajh gayi jaggu dada pe sacch beasar haiSilly ,that's  why she lies knowing he will lie back..Winkperfect understanding hai inn jhootonn meinLOL..
new guy  Ashaa ke saath  Ermm.. 
Winkthen  as usual apne plans ki vaat lagg jaayegi re.ROFL...
yeh  CVs kuch bhi karr sakthe hain,LOL

Edited by pjyo - 19 October 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvKyunkiImafanSuchi-khusi_*

parulwashere

Groupbie

parulwashere

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
gauri expressions were priceless today ... kya band bajji hui thi uski ... she knw dat J is such a liar and execuse maker , she just cldnt let him stay a second in haveli ... and woh bhi jab woh A ka naam jaap raha ho ...

JG ko wapas bhejna pada hoga BV ko , dey have to show a quick abortion , 2 months limit hota hai na ... hehehe ... madame ko 1 mahina nautanki karna hoga mumbai mein

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
phew!!...after almost 1 hour of trying...i am able to log in in IF!!D'oh

@jyo
gauri will shout on ankit...kya baat kar rahi ho...de dana dan post dekh kar she will dare to shout!!...no way!!ROFL

i am still not feeling that good about this new entry...!!
though am happy with this news...a much awaited one...we can see something different...but there is something...which i didnt feel good about!!...!!...i wanted this from a long time...dont know why now kuchh hai jo khatak raha hai mujhe!!...jo mujhe kudh ko samjh nehin aaraha hai!Confused
when article came i was happy but now ...still there is something that i didnt likeErmm...phew!!..i am so confusedConfusedConfused

@anita...
thats the most strange thing in yesterday's episode!!...earplugs were not used!!ROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 20 October 2011 at 12:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top