Balika Vadhu

BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Ankita sorry for being forgetful... Thank you for the update Tongue

Daal mei jarur kuch kala hai JG left just like that...good in a way but then I didn't want them to go...they need to stay here and suffer rather than having their mauj mast life in Mumbai! They don't deserve it...and shouldn't A cut of financial help now as she knows the illegal sauten of hers doesn't approve?

Heth Singh had to come back and kuch aur nahi to Anandi ko maarna chahta hai...kamal hai I thought he had much cunning ways to hurt DS than quick-kill and done!

J felt bad and for humanity sake... ROFL where was this humanity jo fut fut ke ab bahar nikal rahi hai when you didn't go see your wife in hosp...where was it where you so cruelly hurt her? where was it for last 6 years? humanity yeah right!!

This is truly saccha pyaar...they understand each other so well that the lie to each other and manipulate each other Clap

Anmol - not every girl needs a guy to pull her out of misery but this is a serial na...in serial every girl is bechari...every guy is dukh ka mara hua and every sauten is millionaire... i guess now they need to show G hitting lottary LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepWebsiePranjjalandvvasujapjyohookedswethasyam08intruderfastSuchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Heth Singh should have targeted Jagya.  Had his hitman actually killed him, that would genuinely have ripped the family apart, as he hoped.  Would the family have then supported Anandi, who they loved but Jagya rejected, or would they accept Gauri, who'd then be carrying all that's left of Jagya?  Heth picked the wrong target, even from a self-interests standpoint.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SmitaCletusvasujaKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-intruderfastkhusi_*

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

KHUSHIII  Hugwoh bhairav ne 'HAMARI BETI Anandi"Approvebola toh mujhe ithni khushi huyi ki Winkmain khushi ko bathane jaldi aa gayi reLOLLOL..
aur lal singh ne treat kiya not jagya Dancing..
gauri is soo scared of her jaggu's concern for anandi ki Winkuskaa bass chaltha toh usi waqt jagya ko haveli se kheech ke le jaathi..LOLLOL

ooh I forgot this point jyo...I agree I am so so happy with Bhairav...he isn't the one who is going to soften up to Jag and that makes me super happy. And of course "hamari beti" felt soo good.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalandvvasujapjyoswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thanks hooked , yes the haveli is indeed boring without them
jagya is the real entertainer here , woh nahin hota hain unka ghar itnaa boring hotaa hainLOLLOLLOL
the show is mainly going high due to jagya , he is a complete entertainment package yaar
i mean this new entry also ppl here also r mostly interested in seeing jagya reaction

now what will happen in haveli, more oldies classes Sleepymore katputlis talk
my mom was like yeh kyun jaa rahe hain ab kyaa mazaa aayegaLOL
heth singh stupid revenge
and this new guy's entry is not exciting me ,it will be a one sided mamala totally

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujahookedswethasyam08Suchi-

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

KHUSHIII  Hugwoh bhairav ne 'HAMARI BETI Anandi"Approvebola toh mujhe ithni khushi huyi ki Winkmain khushi ko bathane jaldi aa gayi reLOLLOL..
gauri is soo scared of her jaggu's concern for anandi ki Winkuskaa bass chaltha toh usi waqt jagya ko haveli se kheech ke le jaathi..LOLLOL

sakal dekhni layak thi j kiEvil Smile...khushi v bahat khush huiEmbarrassedROFL

BTW lal singh is also doing his MS in jaipur naa...how can he manage the hospital then..Confused nevermind...nobody cares for JLOL

g's fake concern...j's excuse...LOL...with no kyun kyun...seriously...so strange!!

still now i am thinking that ...i am hallucinatingROFL
but anandi padhai kar rahi haiErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvpjyoKyunkiImafanswethasyam08

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Heth Singh should have targeted Jagya.  Had his hitman actually killed him, that would genuinely have ripped the family apart, as he hoped.  Would the family have then supported Anandi, who they loved but Jagya rejected, or would they accept Gauri, who'd then be carrying all that's left of Jagya?  Heth picked the wrong target, even from a self-interests standpoint.

yes yes but maybe he was angry with anandi , thanks to anandi his son had to face humiliation
u know heth singh should have targeted gauri but uska pata thodi naa hain unke yahaan parpota aa raha hain
and vrish they will never kill jagya LOL, show kii band baj jaayegi zabardast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalswethasyam08Suchi-

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
The Dr. Couple are leaving Haveli so soon Shocked. That's right, Gowri's parents are waiting in Mumbai to celebrate Diwali.  They are showing Anandi studying (don't know what though)??? But something is better than nothing. Let her do anything except waiting for slime-ball Jagya. Jagya and Gouri are good together. They trust each other so much Wink Let them stay together and have fun raising a kid and balancing their career.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

WebsiePranjjalILoveDramaandvpjyohookedKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

ooh I forgot this point jyo...I agree I am so so happy with Bhairav...he isn't the one who is going to soften up to Jag and that makes me super happy. And of course "hamari beti" felt soo good.
yeah i luved how cold he sounded towards jagya,jagya has hurt bhairav to much to be forgiven ..for bhairav- a man of such high  integrity it must hurt terribly  to have such a dishonest son like jagya and he isn't forgetting it anytime soon..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvvasujahookedKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top