Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*mvatsaxbakulaahcirloop118snehag10sobha2291pritiaggarwalpragyakumarswarajgirgujaratigirlsharmilaprasadsaggi80ER_ER_YAactivesonaleshachsmile365daysOk21RashmiSandeepshiny3pmshah1saheli.karslvennelasaki36ria0123ReeshAxymparulwasherepraman1234kashevgigusersusan88bhavikadhiapratiranicloudzHeenapekomasbostanianSun-Loveone2nonenanda_gopabmm1985rgattumaghalakshminurulaintijaraPranjjal-Swetha-andvILoveDrama_Nancy_Gauri22naj7mah403Picasso9AbhiAnidhrashteekinnu410iloveidiotboxmushkan_2003sanjukta..Dr3viLveil_of_rosessweetysaranhookedpjyo-Khushi-ankit111KyunkiImafanuknaik99anna44swethasyam08Usman.Suchi-Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anusha.V

Goldie

Anusha.V

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Kushi! today i really forgot abt the serial Shocked

hmm finally the Dr. couple left the haveli! and the accident is done by Hethsingh which we all are expecting. 

J is feeling bad now why??? its like pehle maaro baad me poocho dard huwa kya??? Angry

Swetha

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree-Swetha-andvILoveDramaPicasso9KyunkiImafankhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
heth singh is behind the accident...he is that scared of anandi that he planned to kill her...!!

now i think...this new entry guy...shravan is somehow related to him and can be a part of heth singh's plan!!

but
but
Jg left!!...so soon...i thought they will stay there till g's delivery!!ROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 19 October 2011 at 9:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rprabhu01RashmiSandeepPranjjal-Swetha-andvILoveDramaPicasso9nya_ansariKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hhaha even i thought shravan's character will be related to HS but must wait till the track comes.

even i wondered JG left so soon. LOL 

thankgod Lal singh will be treating A and not JG. Clap

Edited by vss08 - 19 October 2011 at 9:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalrsshree-Swetha-andvILoveDramaAbhiAniPicasso9KyunkiImafanSuchi-khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hum 'HAMARI  BEti' ka khayal rakkhenge,we dont need shahri doctor help anymoreStar-Fantastic dialogue!!ClapBhairav is in no mood to forgive jagya anytime soon...Lal singh is the one treating anandi and jagya is just standing as an outside the room..Anandi  has the whole family by her side and jagya is reduced to being an outsider.. 
Gauri shows fake concern for anandi when she really wants to take back jagat to mumbai far away from anandi..jagya lies to gauri ,gauri lies to jagya.LOL.both know how the other will react so they prefer lying to eachother,this saccha pyar couple has no trust between themSilly...good to see them finally leaving for mumbai..
Anandi surrounded by booksThumbs Up,..YAyyy!!Approve  So her education is continuing as well..Great!!..Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashRashmiSandeepPranjjal-Swetha-vasujaandvILoveDramaAbhiAniPicasso9redapple1hookedKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I am sooo happy Anandi is OK and I am afraid for Anandi of that new guy.

Then I am glad that Bhairav really put it on his face. 

YAY!!

Lal singh at their house. that was soo beautiful. Thank GOD !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalILoveDramaandvPicasso9KyunkiImafanswethasyam08khusi_*

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

i thought something dhamakedaar would happen but for once g was not screaming LOLLOL

abt precap
anyway jagya invisible feelings coming out anandi is still pia baawri over jagya ,
yeh new entry will do nothing but get jagya anandi backClapClap
anandi has herself confessed jagya is like her organ something like that , so nothing can wipe that
they left, well that was unexpected and good but the haveli gets boring again nowSleepyLOL
and i am not excited abt new entry its same like shyam's case
his character and role seem exactly like shyam 
, srsly do women always need a man to get out of their misery
sugna case was very different
i wish they had taken a leap , made anandi somewhat successful and then introduced a guy

and someone tell me what is the meaning of kunthit , these big big hindi words r beyond my reach
aur pls batao what is anandi studying

Edited by intruderfast - 19 October 2011 at 9:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjal-Swetha-vasujaILoveDramahookedKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top