Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 17

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by ramonag

you know Tanu ...I think...its my wild guess that seeing all your miya biwi posts..Embarrassed...they put that biwi dialogue in today ..."TU Dr.Ashutosh ki na toh biwi hai aur na hi Dr. mallika ka pati" WinkLOL

I hope as Nidhi falls more and more for him...Anji keeps teasing her and saying he's her hubby or pati...LOL...still don't know how she'll get back to the hospital.

Any ideas, ladies? Embarrassed Or is Dr. A going to have to carry her back there? ...WinkLOLEmbarrassed

ek din aisa zaroor aayega...somewhere in the distant future...BUT...as of now he won't resort to carrying her anywhere i feel..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

OMG!!! Your post is more amazing than episode Tanu...Clap LOL watched only first part today...Day Dreaming

Hiya Rumi.. good to see u here.. Hug

n.. hai rabba.. puch mat.. m a big time AshNi addict Embarrassed... on the path of no return 

-Rumi-yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@ramona.. OMG... i chuckled.. when Anji said.. 'Na to tu Doc A ki biwi hai' hao rabba.. Shocked.. my izzat ka faluda ...if they did read my posts.. Blushing ROFL .. n yeh to shuruat hai... AshNi ke liye to i can cross har BESHARMI ki hadd LOL

@yanku... totally... its gonna b a BLUE-LETTERED day.. the wedding... when Wifey comes in blue..that patidev was CLUTCHING a few days back n Patidev in Blue tie.. which Biwi jaan ..caressed .. oh so lovingly Blushing ... aah.. the 'Nazre milaun. .kabhi nazre churaun is gonna b CLASSIC' Blushing

Keep crossing d hadds of besharmi...ur my inspiration...LOL izzat ka faluda...LOLLOLROFL

@clutching:Blushing so possessive...aren't we, Mr. Calvin Kline suits? LOL @ her caressing the tie: dear God, she's TOAST...ROFL

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

you know Tanu ...I think...its my wild guess that seeing all your miya biwi posts..Embarrassed...they put that biwi dialogue in today ..."TU Dr.Ashutosh ki na toh biwi hai aur na hi Dr. mallika ka pati" WinkLOL

I hope as Nidhi falls more and more for him...Anji keeps teasing her and saying he's her hubby or pati...LOL...still don't know how she'll get back to the hospital.

Any ideas, ladies? Embarrassed Or is Dr. A going to have to carry her back there? ...WinkLOLEmbarrassed

ek din aisa zaroor aayega...somewhere in the distant future...BUT...as of now he won't resort to carrying her anywhere i feel..Wink

i kno ...not yet...not even close...but, I love to dream...ROFL

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Keep crossing d hadds of besharmi...ur my inspiration...LOL izzat ka faluda...LOLLOLROFL

@clutching:Blushing so possessive...aren't we, Mr. Calvin Kline suits? LOL @ her caressing the tie: dear God, she's TOAST...ROFL

Totally.. n wow.. new nickname.. Mr. Calvin Klien Suits.. Cool n she becomes Mrs. Chammak Challo Blushing

...RamonaG....yanks28

aqsam

aqsam

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Nice Post...:)
Biwi jaan is really naraz, Dr. Babu ko to aab BHUGHTNA padhe ga...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Totally.. n wow.. new nickname.. Mr. Calvin Klien Suits.. Cool n she becomes Mrs. Chammak Challo Blushing

yes Mr.calvin klein suits him nicely...so would Mr. Giorgio Armani Embarrassed

Armu4eva

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rumi-

ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

OMG!!! Your post is more amazing than episode Tanu...Clap LOL watched only first part today...Day Dreaming

Hiya Rumi.. good to see u here.. Hug

n.. hai rabba.. puch mat.. m a big time AshNi addict Embarrassed... on the path of no return 

Tanu  Hug

Awww..me too getting addicted yaara...Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.