Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 17

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

Originally posted by ramonag

EmbarrassedLOLPatidev wud gift her many more earrings NO WORRIES

I wish dr. Ashutosh gives her a hug..Winkwoh zyada better rahega Wink Embarrassed LOL

Uska waqt bhi aayega ROFLWink
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

ROFLROFL You good for nothing Dr. A...go lagao nainas with Dr. Overreaction...and make sure you wear a nice Versace suit so she can wipe her tears on it...ROFL

ROFL ... Saiyan.. Versace/Armanis se.. baharwali-on ke aansun poche re.. D'oh ROFL

WOH TOH KURBAAN HONGE HI ...let things come to that stage first LOL :P

Kurban hua... inne passionate ROMANCE pe... Kurban huaaa!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur....RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
you know Tanu ...I think...its my wild guess that seeing all your miya biwi posts..Embarrassed...they put that biwi dialogue in today ..."TU Dr.Ashutosh ki na toh biwi hai aur na hi Dr. mallika ka pati" WinkLOL

Armu4evasur.yanks28

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

EmbarrassedLOLPatidev wud gift her many more earrings NO WORRIES

I wish dr. Ashutosh gives her a hug..Winkwoh zyada better rahega Wink Embarrassed LOL

Uska waqt bhi aayega ROFLWink
Big smile

Ameen Tongue

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

OMG!!! Your post is more amazing than episode Tanu...Clap LOL watched only first part today...Day Dreaming

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

ROFLROFL You good for nothing Dr. A...go lagao nainas with Dr. Overreaction...and make sure you wear a nice Versace suit so she can wipe her tears on it...ROFL

ROFL ... Saiyan.. Versace/Armanis se.. baharwali-on ke aansun poche re.. D'oh ROFL

WOH TOH KURBAAN HONGE HI ...let things come to that stage first LOL :P

Kurban hua... inne passionate ROMANCE pe... Kurban huaaa!! Embarrassed

Yaaa... he has nothing better to do with those suits...he better save the hottest Armani one for the intern's wedding...I wonder if Nidhi will wear blue there too... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

you know Tanu ...I think...its my wild guess that seeing all your miya biwi posts..Embarrassed...they put that biwi dialogue in today ..."TU Dr.Ashutosh ki na toh biwi hai aur na hi Dr. mallika ka pati" WinkLOL

I hope as Nidhi falls more and more for him...Anji keeps teasing her and saying he's her hubby or pati...LOL...still don't know how she'll get back to the hospital.

Any ideas, ladies? Embarrassed Or is Dr. A going to have to carry her back there? ...WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@ramona.. OMG... i chuckled.. when Anji said.. 'Na to tu Doc A ki biwi hai' hao rabba.. Shocked.. my izzat ka faluda ...if they did read my posts.. Blushing ROFL .. n yeh to shuruat hai... AshNi ke liye to i can cross har BESHARMI ki hadd LOL

@yanku... totally... its gonna b a BLUE-LETTERED day.. the wedding... when Wifey comes in blue..that patidev was CLUTCHING a few days back n Patidev in Blue tie.. which Biwi jaan ..caressed .. oh so lovingly Blushing ... aah.. the 'Nazre milaun. .kabhi nazre churaun is gonna b CLASSIC' Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.