Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

And nidhi..awww..poor girl..payar mein nikammi huyi ja rahi hai chori Wink LOL

Yeh to kuch nahi.. she is gonna be on SUPER IGNORE Ashu mode... for th rest of the week before meeting him at the wedding on Friday.. LOL

MB looked flippin' handsome today and Krituuu was so beautiful looking when she showed that jealousy...poor baby is so lost and confuzzled...doesn't know that she's going gaga for Dr. Armani suit ji...LOLLOLLOL

@Friday: hayeee...it's on friday then? Damn...I'm flying home Friday morning, guess I'll have to make my parents start watching KTLK on the telly with me. Big smile

@ignore: she can ignore him...but he's in her heart...EmbarrassedWink

It's awesome...he went back to Mr. Hardstone today...laughing and saying "who cares what Nidhi thinks"...for now this is great...aage ja k..he will be fida. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@Yanku.. today 'who cares what she thinks' was total hardstone.. n i guess dedicated to ur demand to see Doc Hardstone in ACTION :P .. he hee!! I cant wait for their Amna Samna.. on Friday...

Wifey - .'Meri nazron ke samne se hath jayie... ' 

Patidev - 'Mujhe maaf kar do ..priye.. n pls get back to being my chammak challo' Embarrassed

@ramona... aare ek ear ring to kya.. lakhon ear ring kurban Saiyan ji ki taraf se.. Biwi jaan pe! Embarrassed

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

@Yanku.. today 'who cares what she thinks' was total hardstone.. n i guess dedicated to ur demand to see Doc Hardstone in ACTION :P .. he hee!! I cant wait for their Amna Samna.. on Friday...

Patidev - 'Mujhe maaf kar do ..priye.. n pls get back to being my chammak challo' Embarrassed

@ramona... aare ek ear ring to kya.. lakhon ear ring kurban Saiyan ji ki taraf se.. Biwi jaan pe! Embarrassed

YESSS. I got what I wanted. Big smileBig smileBig smile I wanna see Nidhi purposely avoid him and then run into him anyway...and I want Dr. A to notice the change in Nidhi's behavior and be hurt. Wink

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Patidev - 'Mujhe maaf kar do ..priye.. n pls get back to being my chammak challo'Embarrassed

@ramona... aare ek ear ring to kya.. lakhon ear ring kurban Saiyan ji ki taraf se.. Biwi jaan pe!Embarrassed
WOH TOH KURBAAN HONGE HI ...let things come to that stage first LOL :P

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

YESSS. I got what I wanted. Big smileBig smileBig smile I wanna see Nidhi purposely avoid him and then run into him anyway...and I want Dr. A to notice the change in Nidhi's behavior and be hurt. Wink

Yep.. most likely.. she is gonna b a bit 'i dont know who u are' with him LOL.. guess tit for tat.. mite even tell him to go ...lagaing naina with Doc Mallika ROFL

sur.yanks28

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

EmbarrassedLOLPatidev wud gift her many more earrings NO WORRIES

I wish dr. Ashutosh gives her a hug..Winkwoh zyada better rahega Wink Embarrassed LOL

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Embarrassed

Patidev - 'Mujhe maaf kar do ..priye.. n pls get back to being my chammak challo'Embarrassed

@ramona... aare ek ear ring to kya.. lakhon ear ring kurban Saiyan ji ki taraf se.. Biwi jaan pe!Embarrassed
WOH TOH KURBAAN HONGE HI ...let things come to that stage first LOL :P

If they go by DK...then this man...once he falls...he'll be all hers...driving her home, worrying about her health, canceling her shifts...haye haye...WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanks28

Yep.. most likely.. she is gonna b a bit 'i dont know who u are' with him LOL.. guess tit for tat.. mite even tell him to go ...lagaing naina with Doc Mallika ROFL

ROFLROFL You good for nothing Dr. A...go lagao nainas with Dr. Overreaction...and make sure you wear a nice Versace suit so she can wipe her tears on it...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.