Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
@ramona.. OMG... i chuckled.. when Anji said.. 'Na to tu Doc A ki biwi hai' hao rabba.. πŸ˜².. my izzat ka faluda ...if they did read my posts.. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£ .. n yeh to shuruat hai... AshNi ke liye to i can cross har BESHARMI ki hadd πŸ˜†

@yanku... totally... its gonna b a BLUE-LETTERED day.. the wedding... when Wifey comes in blue..that patidev was CLUTCHING a few days back n Patidev in Blue tie.. which Biwi jaan ..caressed .. oh so lovingly β˜ΊοΈ ... aah.. the 'Nazre milaun. .kabhi nazre churaun is gonna b CLASSIC' β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by yanks28

I hope as Nidhi falls more and more for him...Anji keeps teasing her and saying he's her hubby or pati...πŸ˜†...still don't know how she'll get back to the hospital.

Any ideas, ladies? 😳 Or is Dr. A going to have to carry her back there? ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

ek din aisa zaroor aayega...somewhere in the distant future...BUT...as of now he won't resort to carrying her anywhere i feel..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Rumi-

🀣   🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣

OMG!!! Your post is more amazing than episode Tanu...πŸ‘ πŸ˜† watched only first part today...😍

Hiya Rumi.. good to see u here.. πŸ€—

n.. hai rabba.. puch mat.. m a big time AshNi addict πŸ˜³... on the path of no return 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@ramona.. OMG... i chuckled.. when Anji said.. 'Na to tu Doc A ki biwi hai' hao rabba.. πŸ˜².. my izzat ka faluda ...if they did read my posts.. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£ .. n yeh to shuruat hai... AshNi ke liye to i can cross har BESHARMI ki hadd πŸ˜†

@yanku... totally... its gonna b a BLUE-LETTERED day.. the wedding... when Wifey comes in blue..that patidev was CLUTCHING a few days back n Patidev in Blue tie.. which Biwi jaan ..caressed .. oh so lovingly β˜ΊοΈ ... aah.. the 'Nazre milaun. .kabhi nazre churaun is gonna b CLASSIC' β˜ΊοΈ

Keep crossing d hadds of besharmi...ur my inspiration...πŸ˜† izzat ka faluda...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@clutching:☺️ so possessive...aren't we, Mr. Calvin Kline suits? πŸ˜† @ her caressing the tie: dear God, she's TOAST...🀣
Originally posted by ramonag

ek din aisa zaroor aayega...somewhere in the distant future...BUT...as of now he won't resort to carrying her anywhere i feel..πŸ˜‰

i kno ...not yet...not even close...but, I love to dream...🀣
Originally posted by yanks28

Keep crossing d hadds of besharmi...ur my inspiration...πŸ˜† izzat ka faluda...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@clutching:☺️ so possessive...aren't we, Mr. Calvin Kline suits? πŸ˜† @ her caressing the tie: dear God, she's TOAST...🀣

Totally.. n wow.. new nickname.. Mr. Calvin Klien Suits.. πŸ˜Ž n she becomes Mrs. Chammak Challo β˜ΊοΈ
Nice Post...:)
Biwi jaan is really naraz, Dr. Babu ko to aab BHUGHTNA padhe ga...:)

Totally.. n wow.. new nickname.. Mr. Calvin Klien Suits.. πŸ˜Ž n she becomes Mrs. Chammak Challo β˜ΊοΈ

yes Mr.calvin klein suits him nicely...so would Mr. Giorgio Armani πŸ˜³

Hiya Rumi.. good to see u here.. πŸ€—

n.. hai rabba.. puch mat.. m a big time AshNi addict πŸ˜³... on the path of no return 

Tanu  πŸ€—

Awww..me too getting addicted yaara...😳 πŸ˜

πŸ˜† @chammak chalo

Soon, after she dazzles Mr. DKNY suits with her dazzling blue saree...she'll be known as Ms. Husn Ki Shehzadi...πŸ˜†