Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 17

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@Filza: driving her home...caring about her...holding her hand maybe...siiighhh... Day DreamingHeartBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 15)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanks28

@Filza: driving her home...caring about her...holding her hand maybe...siiighhh... Day DreamingHeartBlushing

Oh My God Blushing am dead already imagining this.. Dr hardsone doing all this... Blushing 

also talking on phone.. texting.. missing each other at night then calling.. Day Dreaming 

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Oh My God Blushing am dead already imagining this.. Dr hardsone doing all this... Blushing 

also talking on phone.. texting.. missing each other at night then calling.. Day Dreaming 

Day Dreaming

it's too much...Blushing...Nidhi texting "I love you" and Dr. A's shy smiles...how will he reply??????WinkWinkWink siiighhhBlushing

Filza.

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Day Dreaming

it's too much...Blushing...Nidhi texting "I love you" and Dr. A's shy smiles...how will he reply??????WinkWinkWink siiighhhBlushing

i love you more!! Blushing aww usually it is a guy saying ''i love you' first and girl hesitating but our couple is unique Wink 

or Nidhi saying  ''i miss you''.. Ashutosh complementing her.. ''you look good today'' Blushing

Edited by Filza.T - 19 October 2011 at 3:39pm

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
omiiigoshhh @ I miss you : Blushing sooo romantic...haye Nidhi Blushing...she will truly be missing him and pining for him at night alone in her room...staring at his number on her phone...she's like that...

yes our couple is unique...Nidhi would say it first...Mr. Hichkichahat baad mein...

Blushing @ you look good today: how about "dinner tonight? :-)"... Anji should read that text and then scream it all over the house...OMG Dr. A asked Nidhi to go to dinner with him!  ROFL

alright Filza, im off to bed...will read your reply in the AM! Hug

Filza.

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

omiiigoshhh @ I miss you : Blushing sooo romantic...haye Nidhi Blushing...she will truly be missing him and pining for him at night alone in her room...staring at his number on her phone...she's like that...

yes our couple is unique...Nidhi would say it first...Mr. Hichkichahat baad mein...

Blushing @ you look good today: how about "dinner tonight? :-)"... Anji should read that text and then scream it all over the house...OMG Dr. A asked Nidhi to go to dinner with him!  ROFL

alright Filza, im off to bed...will read your reply in the AM! Hug

Nidhi will turn red like a tomato when he says 'i miss you' and  'you look good' LOL 

@ bold, Awww Day Dreaming Nidhi may even go to sleep hugging her cell phone.. feeling him.. Blushing 

@ underlined, OMG that can definitely be expected from Anji ROFL 

dinner Shocked Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing for a few minutes Nidhi i guess will be in a state of shock.. will take time to digest that Dr A just asked her out to have dinner with him... Blushing 

along with Nidhi,  I will go crazy too then .. Blushing

goodnight dear Hug  sweet-dreams about AshNi Wink LOL me too leaving! 

yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@Filza and Yanku... lmao.. guys.. kya FERTILE imagination hai...!! LoLz.. wuld love to see what u are proposing..! But i expect that.. he is surely gonna give her some compliment or atleast try n clarify the cabin thing.. with Mallika..! Niddhi gonna b full on attitude..thats for sure..

Hell hath no fury than an ANGRY WIFE!

yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
QUOTE=Armu4eva]@Filza and Yanku... lmao.. guys.. kya FERTILE imagination hai...!! LoLz.. wuld love to see what u are proposing..! But i expect that.. he is surely gonna give her some compliment or atleast try n clarify the cabin thing.. with Mallika..! Niddhi gonna b full on attitude..thats for sure..

Hell hath no fury than an ANGRY WIFE!
[/QUOTE]

also hell hath no fury like a woman scorned LOLWink

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.