Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 17

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Filza.T

hilarious post LOLLOL and the discussions here sending me to dreamland  Day Dreaming

i felt for Nidhi today Ouch Ashutosh better make-up for this.. Embarrassed am excited for the wedding sequence and their meeting there.. lets see how pati dev faces dear wifey  Embarrassed

also Mallika is a desperate attention seeker, i think...  angry.. hurt and crying but then hugging him.. what ?? Confused 

Mallika is such a drama queen...ConfusedDead...I'm totally excited for the wedding scenes...I wanna see what happens...my mind is busy coming up with different scenes...Embarrassed

hai na even i feel that now about Mallika .. Confused anyways she better stay away from A.. or else AshNi fans won't spare her... LOL 

me too... can't wait for that wedding Embarrassed scenes like ?? WinkEmbarrassed Winkshare!! i wanna dream and feel happy... Embarrassed 

i hope she wears that blue sari.. he will go fida over her... Day Dreaming and she should ignore him.. Wink

Scenes like...ok here goes:

She's sitting down...he notices her, she sees him..she looks down and tries to look away...he comes sits next to her and says "Hi Dr. Nidhi...blah blah blah"...she gives him a slight smile with sad kitten eyes..."Hi Sir" but then looks down and sits quietly staring at her lap...he gives her a few looks from her head to her toes...and saiyaan music plays in the bg...maybe Nidhi can feel his eyes on her...later on she just cant stand it so she gets up and walks away...and Saiyaan looks at her walking away...feeling a bit...confused and incomplete...enough for you?LOLWink

superb...ye dil maange more but then it will be too much too soon Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 14)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

hilarious post LOLLOL and the discussions here sending me to dreamland  Day Dreaming

i felt for Nidhi today Ouch Ashutosh better make-up for this.. Embarrassed am excited for the wedding sequence and their meeting there.. lets see how pati dev faces dear wifey  Embarrassed

also Mallika is a desperate attention seeker, i think...  angry.. hurt and crying but then hugging him.. what ?? Confused 

Mallika is such a drama queen...ConfusedDead...I'm totally excited for the wedding scenes...I wanna see what happens...my mind is busy coming up with different scenes...Embarrassed

hai na even i feel that now about Mallika .. Confused anyways she better stay away from A.. or else AshNi fans won't spare her... LOL 

me too... can't wait for that wedding Embarrassed scenes like ?? WinkEmbarrassed Winkshare!! i wanna dream and feel happy... Embarrassed 

i hope she wears that blue sari.. he will go fida over her... Day Dreaming and she should ignore him.. Wink

She's sitting down...he notices her, she sees him..she looks down and tries to look away...he comes sits next to her and says "Hi Dr. Nidhi...blah blah blah"...she gives him a slight smile with sad kitten eyes..."Hi Sir" but then looks down and sits quietly staring at her lap...he gives her a few looks from her head to her toes...and saiyaan music plays in the bg...maybe Nidhi can feel his eyes on her...later on she just cant stand it so she gets up and walks away...and Saiyaan looks at her walking away...feeling a bit...confused and incomplete...enough for you?LOLWink

superb...ye dil maange more but then it will be too much too soon Embarrassed

Trust me...I wanted to write more...LOL Embarrassed...sigh...it was hard for me to make her get up and walk away...but I think that's right at this point.

Filza....RamonaG....

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

awww Day Dreaming haye haye mar dala Day Dreaming Day Dreaming more Embarrassed Embarrassed  

and after patni ji walks away from him she gets restless and is unable to avoid him and to stay away from him for too long so unconsciously goes back looking after him.. or we can have her sneaking glances at him from far away.. when he notices it she turns her face away...  

Edited by Filza.T - 19 October 2011 at 2:31pm

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

awww Day Dreaming haye haye mar dala Day Dreaming Day Dreaming more Embarrassed Embarrassed  

and after patni ji walks away from him she gets restless and is unable to avoid him and to stay away from him for too long so unconsciously goes back looking after him.. or we can have her sneaking glances at him from far away.. when he notices it she turns her face away...  

yess...let her look sad, hurt, confused...frustrated...let them run into each other again and again...tons of awkwardness & silence...his eyes looking at her...both with some SLIGHT attraction but somewhat offended too...like W*F, why is she acting this way? what did I do?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Filza....RamonaG....

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Filza.T][QUOTE=yanks28]

yess...let her look sad, hurt, confused...frustrated...let them run into each other again and again...tons of awkwardness & silence...his eyes looking at her...both with some SLIGHT attraction but somewhat offended too...like W*F, why is she acting this way? what did I do?Confused

exactly.. even Nidhi i feel should not realize that she actually is in love at this point just with this A-M hug thing.. she should take more time .. and of-course Ashtuosh a longer time than her.. a gradual process will be fun to watch... 

liked Dr A today.. he was being too kind in the last couple of episodes.. today he was is his character... He makes it sound like i don't care but we know somewhere inside he does.. Wink but still it will be fun watch him stay in denial for some more time and convincing himself he ain't bothered about her.. 

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Filza.T][QUOTE=yanks28]

yess...let her look sad, hurt, confused...frustrated...let them run into each other again and again...tons of awkwardness & silence...his eyes looking at her...both with some SLIGHT attraction but somewhat offended too...like W*F, why is she acting this way? what did I do?Confused

exactly.. even Nidhi i feel should not realize that she actually is in love at this point just with this A-M hug thing.. she should take more time .. and of-course Ashtuosh a longer time than her.. a gradual process will be fun to watch... 

liked Dr A today.. he was being too kind in the last couple of episodes.. today he was is his character... He makes it sound like i don't care but we know somewhere inside he does.. Wink but still it will be fun watch him stay in denial for some more time and convincing himself he ain't bothered about her.. 

Yup. they need to follow DK as far as the falling in love process goes...Nidhi needs to give her heart to him before he gives his to her...yes I wanna see him as strict Dr. Hardstone...not blinking at her attempts to make him notice her...but I want to see him remembering her privately...today was great in terms of that! He was so ...sexy...WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Filza....RamonaG....

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Yup. they need to follow DK as far as the falling in love process goes...Nidhi needs to give her heart to him before he gives his to her...yes I wanna see him as strict Dr. Hardstone...not blinking at her attempts to make him notice her...but I want to see him remembering her privately...today was great in terms of that! He was so ...sexy...WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Yesh!! he was... Blushing 

i can't wait for the day when at-last he is unable to ignore her any longer and then we have the public display of affection from his side... Day Dreaming 

Edited by Filza.T - 19 October 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.