Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 12)

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by yanks28

i m imagingDay Dreaming if in wedding...they have aankh chaar n ankh churana...n suddenly they keep crossing each oder paths...still nidhi z confused bout her feeling...ashu tryng to talk to her n she juzz ignoring him...pyaar wala ignore like saamne ignore n piche jaa k chup chup ke dekhna...BlushingHeart

Exactly. Day DreamingBlushingHeart This is exactly what I want to see...perfect...I want Mr. Armani to look at Nidhi but then go back to being Mr. Hardstone...try to talk to her but for Nidhi to just be lost...hurt...but unable to keep her eyes off him...yes wanna see them crossing paths again & again!!!

exactly...friday epi shud b superduper...i think..ashu ll try to clear bout him n mallu on dat day...n then nidhi wud b giggling..Smile

n i m dying to see their xpresn wen they see each oder in "blue" dress..ROFL

i wish nidhi take anji wid her so dt anji can tease her..awwwWink

me too dying,...yeah anji should go...in DK when there's a party, anji forces zoya to get all dressed up cuz of Dr A...and there A clears up the same thing about Sheena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarabzonedge

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

they r not playng saiyaan now that often...good..

Yh thats one positive thing.. saiyaan playing has been limited only when saiyan n biwi jaan are together or thinking of each other Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@yanku... u like me jus 50 times in a day Cry n me LIKES u 1000 times a day ROFL

n yesh yesh.. gana shana... ok eberyone here..think of good AshNi wedding songs... Geek

Tanu puts her song selection mode... n it plays..
  ' Kaisa yeh isqqq hai... ajab sa risqqq hai'  

AshNi reaction.. - Shocked Embarrassed Blushing Evil Smile ROFL

@ramona n K.Lal .. oh ok... guess we arent getting a new promo then!!

@rumi. yes yes.. leave the sadness n join the madness Hug
cant say Ermm ye log chhupe rustam hainWink

Armu4evayanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@yanku... u like me jus 50 times in a day Cry n me LIKES u 1000 times a day ROFL

n yesh yesh.. gana shana... ok eberyone here..think of good AshNi wedding songs... Geek

Tanu puts her song selection mode... n it plays..
  ' Kaisa yeh isqqq hai... ajab sa risqqq hai'  

AshNi reaction.. - Shocked Embarrassed Blushing Evil Smile ROFL

@ramona n K.Lal .. oh ok... guess we arent getting a new promo then!!

@rumi. yes yes.. leave the sadness n join the madness Hug

@song: I'm also kind of blank as to what song to use...lets thinks of more...@ your songLOL

Armu4eva

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
HeartBlushingHeart

i m imagingDay Dreaming if in wedding...they have aankh chaar n ankh churana...n suddenly they keep crossing each oder paths...still nidhi z confused bout her feeling...ashu tryng to talk to her n she juzz ignoring him...pyaar wala ignore like saamne ignore n piche jaa k chup chup ke dekhna...BlushingHeart

Exactly. Day DreamingBlushingHeart This is exactly what I want to see...perfect...I want Mr. Armani to look at Nidhi but then go back to being Mr. Hardstone...try to talk to her but for Nidhi to just be lost...hurt...but unable to keep her eyes off him...yes wanna see them crossing paths again & again!!!

exactly...friday epi shud b superduper...i think..ashu ll try to clear bout him n mallu on dat day...n then nidhi wud b giggling..Smile

me too dying,...yeah anji should go...in DK when there's a party, anji forces zoya to get all dressed up cuz of Dr A...and there A clears up the same thing about Sheena

yup i saw it in DK...zoya was sitting all alone n ar ahmer comes to talk to her...Smile

it wud b gr88..if after ankh milana-churana ashu n nidhi talk with each oder...Blushing

n if nidhi asks him.."aapne ye tie kahaan se li"

ashu.."---- mall se kyu???"

nidhi-"aree maine ye saree ---- mall se li h"...

ashu-Shocked "iska matlab aapki saree...Tongue

nidhi-Blushing..looking around...blushing n in background..

SAIYAAN...Day DreamingBlushingHeart

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

HeartBlushingHeart

yup i saw it in DK...zoya was sitting all alone n ar ahmer comes to talk to her...Smile

it wud b gr88..if after ankh milana-churana ashu n nidhi talk with each oder...Blushing

n if nidhi asks him.."aapne ye tie kahaan se li"

ashu.."---- mall se kyu???"

nidhi-"aree maine ye saree ---- mall se li h"...

ashu-Shocked "iska matlab aapki saree...Tongue

nidhi-Blushing..looking around...blushing n in background..

SAIYAAN...Day DreamingBlushingHeart

Day Dreaming theyll know what happened the minute they set eyes on that tie and saree...ur making me dream...im so losttt in AshNi

...RamonaG....

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

me tooo...i dnt knw y..i hv bcum so crazy bout this show...Smile

i hv seen 1st show of kritika n i like her so muchh she z too good..n i love MB...Smile

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

me tooo...i dnt knw y..i hv bcum so crazy bout this show...Smile

i hv seen 1st show of kritika n i like her so muchh she z too good..n i love MB...Smile

Yeah I never saw KMH...I have seen MB's work in movies but not on TV...I'm startled by KK & MB's chemistry...and I love this story...and I love DK.Smile dying for the wedding scene...

...RamonaG....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index