Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 17

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Keep crossing d hadds of besharmi...ur my inspiration...LOL izzat ka faluda...LOLLOLROFL

@clutching:Blushing so possessive...aren't we, Mr. Calvin Kline suits? LOL @ her caressing the tie: dear God, she's TOAST...ROFL

Totally.. n wow.. new nickname.. Mr. Calvin Klien Suits.. Cool n she becomes Mrs. Chammak Challo Blushing

LOL @chammak chalo

Soon, after she dazzles Mr. DKNY suits with her dazzling blue saree...she'll be known as Ms. Husn Ki Shehzadi...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge (Page 10)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Rumi ... m so happy to see many Abhiya fans come here.. :)  Very positive wave..!! <3  

@Yanku... yesh..  Mr. Armani & Mrs. Husn ki Mallika r gonna have a hard time..keeping their eyes off each other at the wedding Day Dreaming

@ramona.. did we get a new promo?? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-yanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i m imagingDay Dreaming if in wedding...they have aankh chaar n ankh churana...n suddenly they keep crossing each oder paths...still nidhi z confused bout her feeling...ashu tryng to talk to her n she juzz ignoring him...pyaar wala ignore like saamne ignore n piche jaa k chup chup ke dekhna...BlushingHeart

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i m imagingDay Dreaming if in wedding...they have aankh chaar n ankh churana...n suddenly they keep crossing each oder paths...still nidhi z confused bout her feeling...ashu tryng to talk to her n she juzz ignoring him...pyaar wala ignore like saamne ignore n piche jaa k chup chup ke dekhna...BlushingHeart

Yep i m predicting something same too Embarrassed

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Rumi ... m so happy to see many Abhiya fans come here.. :)  Very positive wave..!! <3  

@Yanku... yesh..  Mr. Armani & Mrs. Husn ki Mallika r gonna have a hard time..keeping their eyes off each other at the wedding Day Dreaming

@ramona.. did we get a new promo?? Tongue

I'm really dying to see what happens at the wedding now...daydreaming about it...Day Dreaming

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Exactly. Day DreamingBlushingHeart This is exactly what I want to see...perfect...I want Mr. Armani to look at Nidhi but then go back to being Mr. Hardstone...try to talk to her but for Nidhi to just be lost...hurt...but unable to keep her eyes off him...yes wanna see them crossing paths again & again!!!

Armu4evarabzonedge

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Awww Tanu ...PKYEK forum is suna suna re...hard time for AbhIya fans na...Dead Toh socha ki yaha tapak jaau...LOL but watching KTLK from the beginning...Embarrassed

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
 @Yanku.. uff imagine... AshNi meet up each other n suddenly the song plays... 'Mujhse shadi karogi' ROFL  bwaahhaaa.. Nidhi did b still glaring n Ashu did b looking all around except in Nidhis eyes.. ROFL  *Coz he mus b thnking pata chala haan kar degi.. to LOG bahut kuch kahenge* ROFL

@runi... aww.. I know.. :(  i feel bad for Abhiya 

-Rumi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.