nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

well most of you might have seen the promo with models saying jassi that she is very beautiful without the specs !

one thing which is most disturbing me is that nandini says that "main is galat faimi ko mita doongi " or something like that staring at Purab !😕

well my question is that if she had to tell this to jassi why was she staring at Purab ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no nishi...I think nandini was telling Jassi and it is because jassi always thinks she is not beautiful and she does not fit in that world. I don't think it is anyway related to Purab or Jassi's relation.

I guess Purab was their and looking sad because he knows jassi from the begininng and even then she used to feel the same thing and nothing has changed.
*Anjali* thumbnail
i agree smisha.  I think that both Nandini and Purab are going to be the main forces behind motivating Jassi to get the makeover.  Therefore, she was looking at Purab because she knows he will agree. 
jingle thumbnail
 smisha i agree with you mostly nandhini was refering to jassi's looks.
surnita thumbnail
If Purab is supposed to be Michael then this makes sense that he and Nandani will help with the makeover.