Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Gosh he's just tooo cute. I feel like giving hima huge hug and tell him everythings gonna be alright. Who knows he might ask me to marry him EmbarrassedTongueDay Dreaming
But still, and now Maanvi's gone onto Team Viren. I thought that when she finds out that Manan is in Musoorie then she will help him. He's just a guy in love who doesnt want to lose who i think is his second love. He was already late once and i dont want him to be heartbroken again. I wish that they would introduce a new girl who maybe was his first love or someone who is perfect for him. I dont want him to become evil.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khanBhavyaRedyprassy.kavicharmz517Millerrr88-PhoenixD-HashiBoo..Amira..a2zahid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I just wanna give Dr Manan a Hug" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Well He Is Cuteee. Smile n I think He should be with Another cute girl because Viren n Jeevika are perfect together <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srosa18Millerrr88

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Dr. Manan is a charismatic man but I do not agree that he should speak his heart now when Jeevika is getting engaged to somebody else. This way he will ruin 3 lives - his, Jeevika's and Viren's and not to mention about their family and reputation. He is late and now is not the right time.
Manvi has realized how good Viren and his family are for her di and she will fully support them. Manan is out from her dictionary too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-star-Kruti.S-Millerrr88-MamuKiBhanji-

lams

Goldie

lams

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hey anju - did jeevika ever love dr. manan ? Why did she go to tell him that beeji is doing rishta for her ? and where was she going the day viren came to meet her ?

raji_b

raji_b

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I do agree with you guys that Dr. Mannon indeed missed the boat and now he should remain quite. It's not that he didn't get a chance to express his feeling.
But at the same time I do feel bad for him. What so far shown is that he is an orphan and probably Jeevika is the only person he loved and felt close to.
I have a strong feeling that he is Viren's Bhua's son, may be out of wedlock. And just like dadaji said "kartavya aur pyaar mein kartavaya ko chunna". And she gave up her love and than her son and that's why she is so stern.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asphsparkling-starToraMillerrr88The_May_Rose-MamuKiBhanji-

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i felt bad for the guy but he lost his chance a long time ago...he shud leave jeevi alone n move on w/ the possibility of some1 may come in his life 

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hey anju - did jeevika ever love dr. manan ? Why did she go to tell him that beeji is doing rishta for her ? and where was she going the day viren came to meet her ?

Hey Lamya, I do not think so Jeevika loved Manan. She liked him but never loved him. It was Manvi who was pushing her towards Manan and to get them together Manvi wrote letters to both of them on their behalf without them knowing. That is why Jeevika went to meet Manan as letter asked her to meet him. There she told him that beeji is doing her rishta and the guy is coming to see her. She was returning back from meeting Manan the day Viren came to see her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for the poor guy as well, but the question is did Jeevika even like him to en extent that if he ever asked her to marry him, she would agree...I doubt that kind of strong feeling from jeevika's side...it was always because of Maanvi, that Jeevika went ahead and met Dr.manan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.