Live Update =) 10/19/2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You, your awesome for doing such a great live update👏👏
Looking forward to seeing this great episode...with the recap it looks like the rest of the week is going to be a treat.
Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

Hi Guys!!

Here is the live update for today's hopefully dhamakedaar episode!!

Shyam is still torturing Shashi and taunting him that he will marry Khushi

Buaji comes and calls Shyam and he looks shocked. She asks him to come out and says she and Garima have to talk something important to him... I'm guessing marriage :(

They show the hospital and Khushi is talking to the receptionist that she will make the payment but the receptionist says payment has already been made and they show Arnav walking and Khushi running to see who it is...

She says Rukiye (Stop) and Arnav turns and Rabba Vee... :) :)

She asks did he make the payment and why so he says yes, but she says why did you pay and he says you were having difficulty making the payment and she says she can manage. I am not your family member... why are you doing this

She says I dunno what I was thinking when I hugged you... dont do ehsaan on me. I am not begging you or asking for your help.

Then she says "Hey Bhagwaan.. what am I saying.. you are trying to help me and I am shouting on you... and she walks away. He looks at her wistfully...

They show the creep Shyam talking and saying that if I do this and Shashi feels better then I will do this... I can do anything for him to feel better and Shashi is listening at the back.

Akash is talking to Payal and asking how her Babuji is and she says yes, we got him home this morning. SHe tries to keep the phone but he says I wanted to ask how you guys are doing and I am sorry for my mom's behavior. She says its better we dont discuss it. We live in different worlds. You are rich and we are poor. Akash says it doesnt matter but Payal says its best we dont talk again.

Khushi is crying with her head in her hands and Arnav comes :) :)

Rabba Ve in the background. She looks sideways at him and he is looking at her. She wipes her tears and says since Babuji fell sick, I cant understand what to do.. I have already lost my dad... I cant do it again. Arnav lifts his hand and places it on her head :)

She looks up at him surprised and looks at the hand and he takes it away. He looks away and she looks away too.

Both look at each other and eyes meet :) :) :) :)

Shoot... they are showing Akash and Payal remembering each other now...

Arnav and Khushi walking in opposite directions... Khushi turns and sees Arnav's back... Arnav turns and sees Khushi's back.. as usual... omgg

Khushi is thinking and turning and Arnav turns too and they finally see each other looking at each other... omgg

Khushi comes home and is still thinking when Buaji comes and asks if the hospital bill is clear. She tries to say Arnav paid the bill but that idiot Shyam's chamchi doesnt let her say it😡

Garima says that Payal has gone to get stuff and Shyam will be back shortly too. Buaji says she wants to ask something. She says even though I scold you, I still love you. You trust your mom and bua right... so Khushi says to tell clearly. Buaji says that me, Garima and Shashi are thinking of marriage and she says Jiji's? Buaji says payal's will be later... but now it is yours... yours and Shyam's marriage.😡

BREAK

And we are back!

Khushi is surprised and says hamaari shaadi? Bua says yes, yours and Shyam's. Bua keeps talking... it is our wish, specially your dad's wish... (emotional blackmailing😡)
Khushi is lost and shocked.

Bua asks what are you thinking? Are you able to understand what we are saying... Garima says we were thinking of talking to you to ask you what you think of Shyam but Bua says... you dont have to ask Khushi... the boy is gold... perfect for Sanka Devi.. he cares for you..

Shyam enters and looks at them and walks away. Bua says you wont find someone like him even if you search the whole of Delhi and goes in the kitchen saying her dal burnt... (I hope you burnn you idiot😡)

Shyam is talking on the phone about the wedding ring...😡😡😡

Khushi calls him from the back and he says yes, tell me what you want to say without hesitation and thinks we are going to be one soon...

Khushi says.. I cannot do it... you are my friend, good friend... but I didnt think of marrying you...👏👏

BREAK

Khushi is talking to Shyam and telling him I cant think of marrying you. Shyam's color drains from his face :) :)

Bloody 2-faced idiot says I was also thinking that I cant think of marrying you but Bua was forcing me and I also wanted to meet you and tell you that I cant marry you but I didnt know what Bua would think. Khushi says nothing like that.. they wont feel bad... Shyam says that;s good.. then we should tell the elders and finish the shaadi baat here. Theek hai na? And Khushi says yes and goes... Shyam calls back the wedding ring guy and says I want to get the ring made... we will have the sagai and shaadi... even if it depends on mausaji's health.

PRECAP - hahahahhaha

Khushi shouting on Arnav saying that why are u sitting when u have to work... Arnav has a mask tied on his face.. Khushi is telling him to get back to work.. talking to his back. hahahha
He turns and she is shocked hahahahhaha

COMEDY IS BACK!! NO MORE RONA DHONA!!

Thank You so much for the live update really love you for this. Sorry for the late reply but can't help it my sister is busy in the computer and my dad is sitting with the remote watching some sort of news. So I had to type this through my cell. Good that we have INDIA TV FORUMS or else I would have been freaking out the whole time.
Refrain from posting live/written updates we already have assigned written updaters for the show:  Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam Doon - LU - 19.10.11

Closed.