Bandini

Ronit Roy to dribble in Karan Johar's next

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Housewives crave for a husband like Mihir in Star Plus' Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. People are fascinated by the personality and professionalism of investigative lawyer K D Pathak on Sony's Adaalat. Be it films, TV, ramp walk or anchoring, Ronit Roy has done it and ruled it all. The heartthrob of millions, the talented actor is all set to create magic on the big screen all over again.

Ronit's role in Vikramaditya Motwane's Udaan bagged him many prestigious awards. And the good news is that he will entertain masses once again in Karan Johar's next, titled Student of the Year. The super cool lawyer of Adaalat will be seen coaching and motivating a young football team.

We talked to Ronit Roy who confirmed and said, "I am gearing up for my role in Karan's movie. I will play the role of a football coach and my character's name is Coach Shah. To do justice to my role I am taking personal training in football. The movie should be completed by next year. It is a great film and I am looking forward for it."

Well, we can't wait to see the brainy and brawny Ronit back on the big screen.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/ronit-roy-dribble-karan-johars-next

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ronit Roy to dribble in Karan Johar's next" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

I'm happy for RR can't believe he'll be in KJ next movie as a FB coach. Well can't wait to see him in next year and am sure he'll be great in it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_leena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
cant wait:))Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

eli01

eli01

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged