Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

::Fanaa:: [ArSh FF] (Chapter 4- Page 13) (Page 3)

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

hey sounds awsome...

cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lDirectionerl

-IamAwesome- IF-Sizzlerz
-IamAwesome-
-IamAwesome-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
great start
Loved it.
Continue soon

lDirectionerl

khush1432 Senior Member
khush1432
khush1432

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

count me too...

PM Please :)

lDirectionerl

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
nice start
continue soon

lDirectionerl

kashmayurfan Senior Member
kashmayurfan
kashmayurfan

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Nice character sketch Smile Do pm me
m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
yayy thank you so much Tanya for making ArSh version on my request  Hug 
i love the CS already and m eager to read more... update fast... Tongue
and yeah add me to the pm list pls Embarrassed loves dear... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RomanceChocolatlDirectionerlnightstar

lDirectionerl Goldie
lDirectionerl
lDirectionerl

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

~When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.~ Henri Nouwen.

~Armaan~

"Lt. Mallik, you are needed in Brig. Gupta's room right now." A junior officer came running to me, while I was writing a letter to mother. I put down my pen, and folded the letter neatly and kept the letter in my drawer.

I had been transferred last month to Kashmir, when a great number of riots had started taking place over here. I reached Brig. Gupta's room; he was pacing around the room, with a worried expression.

"You called me sir?" I asked him and he looked at me and straightened his back and I saluted him, and he saluted me back.

"Yes, I did Armaan, a huge massacre took place in the Indian Coffee House a few minutes ago, I want you and your squad to check out what has happened. We think that it was a terrorist attack, but I still want you to check" He said, I nodded and took my leave.

"Capt. Modi, you and our squad is needed. We have to go and check out some places which have been suspected for terrorists attack." I said To Siddhant, and he nodded, took his gun and followed me out. 

We reached our bus, and headed towards the location. Once reaching there, we saw some people standing there. I got down from the bus and saw that there still some people with covered faces in the coffee shop.

We reached in the coffee shop, and instantly open firing started, we took shelter and shot them back. With the corner of my eye, I saw many people lying dead, and some barely alive.

I took aim and shot one the people with covered faces, and now only 2 were left. Siddhant shot one of them in the leg, while the other ran off. Siddhant got up and held that wounded person by the collar, and started talking to him in Kashmiri.

In the meantime I took the wounded people and helped them to get to our bus, while we were just going out; I saw a glimpse of something blue. I signaled them to go and went towards it. Behind a huge upturned table, was a girl lying unconscious. I pushed the table aside, and saw that she had a huge gash on her forehead.

I looked around and saw her bag, I opened it up and saw her ID, and it read Shilpa Hassan. I picked her up and her bag and headed towards the jeep that my squad people had left behind. I placed her gently on the backseat and headed towards the nearest hospital.

Seeing an army officer with her, the doctors started the work soon. It turned out that there was nothing major, and she'll be fine in an hour. Even though I had received 2 missed calls, I still waited for her to get up. After an hour or so, the doctor informed me that she had woken up.

I went to her room, and saw that she was taking some medicines, I sat beside her, and she looked down at me. And then I noticed that her eyes were a beautiful green, almost hazel, and also mesmerizing. I shook my head, and she smiled at me.

"Are you alright now?" I asked her softly, and she smiled at me again.

"Yes, much better. Thank you for saving me." She replied softly, and continued drinking water. After some time I left the hospital, and headed towards our Base.

"Armaan where were you? We all were so worried; you could've at least informed us!" Anjali said, and came running to me and hugged me tightly. She was my girlfriend of 2 years, and had also been transferred to Kashmir.

I looked at her, and stroked her face, and just for a moment I saw Shilpa's face, in hers… those hazel eyes… I shook my head, I couldn't think of her, not at all.

"I'm fine Anjali, look I even returned in one piece." I said, and she smiled and wiped her tears, and kissed my cheek softly.

It was almost 7 in the evening, when I had returned back, so I thought of having my dinner, and then finishing my letter.

Once I had finished my dinner, I went to my room and started writing my letter, after finishing it, I gave it to the person who collected all our letters and posted them.

I changed and lay on my bed… thinking about random things. I closed my eyes, and tried to sleep but my thoughts kept drifting back to that one hazel-eyed girl…

So here it is the first chapter, hope you all liked it.. and I know it's kinda short, cuz it's the introductory chapter... and the next chapter will have the POV's of all the characters... if I am able to do it! Big smile

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyneha.0807peachgirlme_lovelygulmischiefLaila.Nadorableaishaaisha_ranbir8kashmayurfanRomanceChocolatfatzfathiNihsondimpledsmileDarkerThanNightsoniaraheja..ayaan..immayurfan_Afrin_cuteshilpaakshadksg_farhankrazy4kashkshanikaadhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630Sam_KaShianm4manjufri42911-screwed.UP-MrMrsChiping.tehzeebkhanAMMY12debby_11-Nina-nightstarteenorchidNorzaish_punkKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat-IamAwesome-neha-rocksssweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

lDirectionerl Goldie
lDirectionerl
lDirectionerl

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

1) SabzKaShGrAnd
2) -pooluvsKaSh-
3) Shivi17
3) Shonadesire
4) HotKaJen
5) Riarai2346
6) Cuteshilpa
7) Nori.KaShian
8) AMMY12
9) Nandinii_goyal
10) Angelina_angel
11) Krazy4kash
12) Dimpledasmile
13) Fri42911
14) Gupta.aditi20
15) Aish-loves-KaSh
16) Khush1432
17) Riddss
18) Kashmayurfan
19) M4majnu

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NihsonfatzfathiDarkerThanNightsoniaraheja..ayaan..dimpledsmilekrazy4kashfri42911m4manjumoonlight2630AMMY12MrMrsChiping.dmegha-Nina-KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet-IamAwesome-sweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Go to top