Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
The boys and girls family have a few more secrets to unveil...looking forward to how they develop the story and charcters

virats dislike to singing...
as virat mentioned indicated something bad happened in the family
and the sister's parents death and why dadima is angry on their mother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Past... (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yea something happened in his past or his fam...soon maanvi will knw Smile

..Amira..

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
They do have a past. We have been given a lot of hints. They reveal it in the near future. Wonder what it is about

..Amira..

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Waitiing Eargly to Know what will happene in Futur?!

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Well, there are obviously some pasts included Wink Not only Virat's - though that one interests me the most Embarrassed Swamini has some odd past, Virat-Dadaji's realtion is very tensed, due to some reasons Vanshika doesn't seem to be very close to Viren and of course they didn't reveal everything about Jeevika and Maanvi's past. Like, how their parents (or their mother in that case) died  or what exactly happened that their dad left his family and Beeji blames it on their mom.

Looking forward to all this Smile

-PhoenixD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PhoenixD-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Well, there are obviously some pasts included Wink Not only Virat's - though that one interests me the most Embarrassed Swamini has some odd past, Virat-Dadaji's realtion is very tensed, due to some reasons Vanshika doesn't seem to be very close to Viren and of course they didn't reveal everything about Jeevika and Maanvi's past. Like, how their parents (or their mother in that case) died  or what exactly happened that their dad left his family and Beeji blames it on their mom.

Hi NoriiHug
I know u are intrested in Virat's past,im nt at all surprisedROFL

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Hi NoriiHug

Hey! Hug

Accha? Aisa hai LOL Oh, c'mon, it's not like you aren't interested in his past Tongue Akhir Diwani's hai uski, past janene ka haq banta hai Day Dreaming

-PhoenixD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PhoenixD-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lazzz

Hi NoriiHug

Hey! Hug

Accha? Aisa hai LOL Oh, c'mon, it's not like you aren't interested in his past Tongue Akhir Diwani's hai uski, past janene ka haq banta hai Day Dreaming
Right hamari hakk haiDay Dreaming Nahii mujhe swaminiji ke past par zyada intrest haiROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.