Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

I was't rude. I honestly did not understand what she/he wanted to say. why should I painstakinly try to analyse what she says instead of asking her directly what she wanted to sayπŸ˜†

when did I even say that you were rude? πŸ˜•basically I have seen people talking about the way he/she writes in his/her every topic...so I generally said that since I got a chance here...I generally don't comment on his/her topic but since I did here, I simply said that.
yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok sorry im really very sorry im jst KSG SA fans so im jst testing u what u think abt KSG Jenny marriage in life if this together not marriage so KSG SA happen or not that it...but isnt happening i know this is not DMG this is real life ...
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajenholic

KSG and JJ marraige  in real life ... well i hope that becums true sumday ... fingers crossed  .. they  really look gud and r so alike  ... bt sweetheart   u also  mentioned abt  a  kash real life thing  bt  tht will nvr happn anytime  ever  coz  they may like each other professionaly  bt  on personal  levels  they dnt connect at all...anyways  dnt  make  such  topics  coz u  will only  b  mocked  at  by  sum gossip hunters

a little offending comment !!

did KSG come nd tell yu he didnt connect to SA πŸ˜•  or SA said dat ?

Talk about whom yu kno dear ...nd avoid talking abut ppl yu dislike !!

I dont care nor intrestd yu make yur jodi married or do watevr but i dont think yu can comment on oder jodis dis way !!

PS: I wonder y do the so called "PEACEMAKERS" miss out on such comments nd see some other not-so-imp 1sπŸ˜†  DOUBLE -STANDARDS πŸ˜‰
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: yahiya123

ok sorry im really very sorry im jst KSG SA fans so im jst testing u what u think abt KSG Jenny marriage in life if this together not marriage so KSG SA happen or not that it...but isnt happening i know this is not DMG this is real life ...

see yahi ...yur intention towards making this topic may not be bad or wrong
 but then such topics give chance to some ppl to come nd mock others nd dere favs ..
so plzz avoid such topics ...talk praise yur favs nd LOL dont think so much abut dere marriage πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

KSG and JJ marraige  in real life ... well i hope that becums true sumday ... fingers crossed  .. they  really look gud and r so alike  ... bt sweetheart   u also  mentioned abt  a  kash real life thing  bt  tht will nvr happn anytime  ever  coz  they may like each other professionaly  bt  on personal  levels  they dnt connect at all...anyways  dnt  make  such  topics  coz u  will only  b  mocked  at  by  sum gossip hunters

And how do you know that? Are you secretly one of the cast members from DMG?😲πŸ€ͺ

And you are wrong because KSG/Shilpa get along very well both OFF and ON screen! They get along sooo well and btw "they dont connect AT ALL?" How can you say that? I can't deny the chemistry between ur fav but there is definite chemistry between KaSh which surprisingly..actually it's not surprising!πŸ˜† But I can sense magic between them but I find it terrible you had to bring in KaSh for no damn reason and mock them!πŸ₯±

@topic maker - You should really think about the kind of topic you made...it's caused friction already I understand you felt you needed to speak about it...I respect that but at the end of the day we shouldn't be worried where Karan or Jennifer or Karan Wahi or Shilpa Anand get married it's their decision at the end of the day. Who are we to decide where they get married I'm not related to Shilpa or any celeb and I'm a FAN so I don't have the right to decide where she should get married.
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bold... Aap koi journalist ho kya πŸ˜›

Cauxe we know about our couple more than u and we know our couple has honest level of friendship which is not show off

I dont understand onething if u love Kajen why dont u just stick to them why talk abt KaSh here.. Is they soo irresistible.. ??? Dont waste ur time by talking abt someone u hate..

@ TM - I remember u always talked to me and asked abt KaSh suddenly why making such topics to bring fight haan.. Anyways avoid it actors walking together doesnt mean they have to be married.. Its their personal life which fans shouldnt enter better to stay in our limit rather than entering and ruining..
Edited by DJ_AISHII - 12 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Oh God! I wish people would spend this much time and thought on their own marriages rather than these stars' marriages.

-__-

My demand is not seeing favorites married πŸ€”

I would rather go and plan my own wedding pending for future.. :P

Cauxe their weddings is their own decision not ours
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Iss topic ka Meaning samjhao koi πŸ˜†

neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: namu_dmg

Iss topic ka Meaning samjhao koi πŸ˜†

shhh oyye koi aake tujhe bhi bash karega abhi ...be quiet πŸ˜†
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

a little offending comment !!

did KSG come nd tell yu he didnt connect to SA πŸ˜•  or SA said dat ?

Talk about whom yu kno dear ...nd avoid talking abut ppl yu dislike !!

I dont care nor intrestd yu make yur jodi married or do watevr but i dont think yu can comment on oder jodis dis way !!

PS: I wonder y do the so called "PEACEMAKERS" miss out on such comments nd see some other not-so-imp 1sπŸ˜†  DOUBLE -STANDARDS πŸ˜‰

thts called eternal delusion nehu :PπŸ˜› ...galti se i came here ..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry..
i ll go mad i m outa here πŸ₯±
Edited by R.K.O - 12 years ago