Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

is this hint of a twist in story? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Actually Dr.Manan is on a short term contract on this show..and Jeevika stepping on that ring shows she isn't to be paired with Manan LOL..well,its Viren Jeevika pair! Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousBazingaa-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is this hint of a twist in story? (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Actually Dr.Manan is on a short term contract on this show..and Jeevika stepping on that ring shows she isn't to be paired with Manan LOL..well,its Viren Jeevika pair! Embarrassed 

for ur kinda info wo ring break nahi hui thats another signal of jeeman union Wink

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

for ur kinda info wo ring break nahi hui thats another signal of jeeman union Wink

tat's a nice way to put Wink  if it was an ekta show i'd say she can pair almost anyone and everyone LOL LOL LOL
here...Viren and Jeevika are becoming a solid pair! Embarrassed and marriage around d corner Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaf13

tat's a nice way to put Wink  if it was an ekta show i'd say she can pair almost anyone and everyone LOL LOL LOL
here...Viren and Jeevika are becoming a solid pair! Embarrassed and marriage around d corner Day Dreaming

time will tell everything LOLLOLLOL

NivRen_1

NivRen_1

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
No I dont want that to happen and i cant see that being the case

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
maybe she gets married to both! karan first then mannan and karan comes back from dead that way both...eee sick mind at work here.

and maybe manan is bua's son that way family too is split/confused.

RagSia

Goldie

RagSia

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
arre karan (viren) cant die!
he'll not take up a short terminating role especially when he had other choice in hand!
bt I dnt think k shaadi wadi itne jaldi hogi..
der must b some twist.
me b BEWAFA typo (which cant b z story z bout sisters so none of them can die)
or 1 purana bollywood movie of rekhaji(where seein 1 sis gettin widowd other goes mad n widow marries jiju)

bt it'll require ages of tym n our story z movin @ rocket speed sooo

some probz might prompt viren marry manvi hence manvi-jeevika bond z delicately placed.
bt c viren cant die I tell u, no matter whoever he z paired wid.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.