Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

is this hint of a twist in story? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Sabah

Goldie

Sabah

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I hope manan leaves and finds a great girl for himself. Viren+Jeevika for ever! and Manvi+Viraat forever
No more additions please... OR SUBTRACTIONS for sure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflous

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is this hint of a twist in story? (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

Originally posted by shaf13

dr.manan is the real hero whether anyone agree or not but he is the real hero cuz he was finalized to play leadmuch before than karan n khushal he is the herodr.manan yahooo i m happy Tongue

u too like manan?Big smile i thgt i am the only one who likes manan and jeevika pair EmbarrassedLOL

arey yaar i thought the same that i was the only one LOLLOLLOL really yaar dr.manan n jeevika jodi rocks they will meet for sure Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile_sanM1s5_5unsh1n3

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinningstar

tv shows give hints ...background score being the biggest hint...they played raja ram music for mannan..clearly showing he's the hero...no grey shades at all. ... im dead sure at end of day its mannan and jeevika...

i remember seeing a movie on this story line staring lara dutta priyanka chopra akshay kumar and aman verma...where aman was a lawyer and he dies after 1 year of marriage...priyanka dates akshay whose first love is lara...lara hooses her mental condition due to aman';s death...akshay treat her and she responds  only to him...at the end of day akshay n lara marry...akshay was an orphan in that just like mannan...

hats off to u Clap
yes i agree at the end of the day manan n jeevika will b together

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

@shaf13

LOL glad to meet u Embarrassed

from the day one i wanted Jeeman to be paired Embarrassed agree with ya.  They do make a awesome pair.Day Dreaming 

shaf13

kram0203

kram0203

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I'll (figuratively) die if Viren does. Jeevika and Viren understand each other without words. They're beyond adorable.

Mannan failed Jeevika when he NEEDED to fight for her which = 0 respect from me. I know the whole 'he deserves a second chance blah blah blah' spiel but if I was Jeevika, I wouldn't accept him back knowing he's already given up on me once - particularly when she has Viren to compare him to.

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

@shaf13

LOL glad to meet u Embarrassed

from the day one i wanted Jeeman to be paired Embarrassed agree with ya.  They do make a awesome pair.Day Dreaming 

glad to meet you too Wink

whts ur name ??

yes me too day 1 se hi unhen dikhaya tha thats y me too want jeeman to b together Tongue

M1s5_5unsh1n3

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5 - 22 October 2011 at 6:37am

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious.Lady

no...not at all !
if we get any hint from that scene, it would be jeevika not belonging to manan at all. coz she stepped at that ring !
and that bg music was to give a thrilling and exciting essence.

I totally agree with you.
There is no way, I will believe or accept Viren dying in the show. Karan Tacker is the lead actor as mentioned in all the articles regarding the show. And I'm sure he has no plan of being a short-termed actor in this show, he is here to stay.

JeeVi are meant to be, Dr. Mannan will have some other story or a negative character later on, who knows. As far as I know, he cannot be with Jeevika. She is Viren's only Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Toramelliflous

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.