Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

is this hint of a twist in story? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

lifeiscool

lifeiscool

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
gosh!!!! i was thinking the same...like hum aapke hain kaun types..and did u notice ,viren's chachi was was wearing the purple sari similar to madhuri dixit's in hum apke hain kaun..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is this hint of a twist in story? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
naw i don't think so...its more of jeevika will deny him n no possibility of love 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

-Aashii-

-Aashii-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
No! I dont want him to die ever :P :D lol

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Yes...But only the CVs know the actual twist...It could mean so many things...

Bajan playing means - Jeevika weds Manan...
Ring falling - It went to it's rightful place...
Jeevika steps on it - Crushes Manan's dreams or keeps them safe for him...
He finds the ring and kisses it - He worships the ground she walks on...

Very confusingLOL...

But nothing will happen to VirenSmile...That's certian...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 19 October 2011 at 3:53pm

BhavyaRedy

BhavyaRedy

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
No... story cannot be like that bcos it is not a single story of jeevika. It is a tale of two sisters maanvi and jeevika... They have already mentioned that how maanvi life will proceed after jeevika's marriage.. so definitely  viren's death is not at all necessary as per the storyCool
Anyhow i want jeevika and viren togetherApprove

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinningstar

when manan dropped the ring and it went near jeevika's foot ...they played the song of rama rama jai raja rama they play tht music only for a + ve character more specifically  the heroespecially when hero and heroine meet finally...the lead pair ... so i think maybe viren dies suddenly after marriage and ppl ask virat and jeevika to marry but virat and maanvi are in love and probably jeevika looses her senses and manan comes to treat her eventually marries her hence the actually hero is manan hence the music.

what do u guys think?

could any one tell me in which epi they showed this scene?
Thank u

san2471

san2471

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

I dont think Viren is going to die any time soon...bt evn i think Dr Manan is a +ve charecter may b sme other story will b there for Dr manan, Jeevika and viren may b a beautiful love triangle!!!!!
Some hw i think Manan is related to Viren's family!!!!
I also feel Mannant is the Bua's long lost son...and when she lost him, she took to Viren...

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by san2471

Originally posted by lazzz

I dont think Viren is going to die any time soon...bt evn i think Dr Manan is a +ve charecter may b sme other story will b there for Dr manan, Jeevika and viren may b a beautiful love triangle!!!!!
Some hw i think Manan is related to Viren's family!!!!
I also feel Mannant is the Bua's long lost son...and when she lost him, she took to Viren...
Hey,! i thought the same thing...or it will be Viren who is bua's son and Manan will be Virat's bro or something like that...anything and everything can happenLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.