Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

is this hint of a twist in story?

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
when manan dropped the ring and it went near jeevika's foot ...they played the song of rama rama jai raja rama they play tht music only for a + ve character more specifically  the heroespecially when hero and heroine meet finally...the lead pair ... so i think maybe viren dies suddenly after marriage and ppl ask virat and jeevika to marry but virat and maanvi are in love and probably jeevika looses her senses and manan comes to treat her eventually marries her hence the actually hero is manan hence the music.

what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
plz nooo viren's death it cant b possible,...it may not b a hint 4 dis!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think Viren is going to die any time soon...bt evn i think Dr Manan is a +ve charecter may b sme other story will b there for Dr manan, Jeevika and viren may b a beautiful love triangle!!!!!
Some hw i think Manan is related to Viren's family!!!!
Mysterious.Lady thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no...not at all !
if we get any hint from that scene, it would be jeevika not belonging to manan at all. coz she stepped at that ring !
and that bg music was to give a thrilling and exciting essence.

Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Impossible, I can't see Jeevika with anyone else! And Viren isn't gonna be an extended cameo like character here , else they wouldn't release the official banner showing both the jodis in that way!😍  Jeevika and Viren are meant to be together. 😊 Edited by Jhinkaroy - 12 years ago
..Amira.. thumbnail
Nooo 😭 Seriously I want Viren n Jivikaa <333
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No i dont think soo, may be manan is positive charecter but i want to see jeevika with viren always
lifeiscool thumbnail
gosh!!!! i was thinking the same...like hum aapke hain kaun types..and did u notice ,viren's chachi was was wearing the purple sari similar to madhuri dixit's in hum apke hain kaun..
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
naw i don't think so...its more of jeevika will deny him n no possibility of love 
-Aashii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No! I dont want him to die ever :P :D lol