Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
when manan dropped the ring and it went near jeevika's foot ...they played the song of rama rama jai raja rama they play tht music only for a + ve character more specifically  the heroespecially when hero and heroine meet finally...the lead pair ... so i think maybe viren dies suddenly after marriage and ppl ask virat and jeevika to marry but virat and maanvi are in love and probably jeevika looses her senses and manan comes to treat her eventually marries her hence the actually hero is manan hence the music.

what do u guys think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mingahalifax004charmz517shaf13M1s5_5unsh1n3The_Other_Woman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is this hint of a twist in story?" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
plz nooo viren's death it cant b possible,...it may not b a hint 4 dis!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fivestar1KarunyandreaLeena902cute4u_22beeangel11SabahDiorRouge...Amira..Bazingaa-MamuKiBhanji-

Lumzz

IF-Rockerz

Lumzz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I dont think Viren is going to die any time soon...bt evn i think Dr Manan is a +ve charecter may b sme other story will b there for Dr manan, Jeevika and viren may b a beautiful love triangle!!!!!
Some hw i think Manan is related to Viren's family!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22charmz517Millerrr88MariQuestFilms

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
no...not at all !
if we get any hint from that scene, it would be jeevika not belonging to manan at all. coz she stepped at that ring !
and that bg music was to give a thrilling and exciting essence.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby2000aewailuvbarunsanaya2cute4u_22sparkling-starSabahDiorRouge.melliflousMillerrr88-Yaz-Bazingaa..Amira..

Jhinka_Roy

Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Impossible, I can't see Jeevika with anyone else! And Viren isn't gonna be an extended cameo like character here , else they wouldn't release the official banner showing both the jodis in that way!Day Dreaming  Jeevika and Viren are meant to be together. Smile

Edited by Jhinkaroy - 19 October 2011 at 5:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby2000iluvbarunsanaya2cute4u_22sparkling-staraewaMillerrr88BazingaaMariQuestFilms..Amira..

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Nooo Cry Seriously I want Viren n Jivikaa <333

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20002cute4u_22BazingaaMariQuestFilms

Tora

Goldie

Tora

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I don't think so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

-Jyo-

Goldie

-Jyo-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
No i dont think soo, may be manan is positive charecter but i want to see jeevika with viren always

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby2000SabahBazingaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.